Ludacris

Gunning For Full Custody ...

Wants Child Support

2/23/2014 12:45 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0221-ludacris-01
Rapper Ludacris wants to do something so shocking, it will send shock waves through the rap community -- he's fighting for CUSTODY of his kid.

Luda and baby mama Tamika Fuller are duking it out in an Atlanta court over custody and child support.  They had a baby girl 2 months ago and Tamika's been taking care of the kid.

The rapper now says in legal docs he's a "fit and capable parent" and should get full physical custody.  He offers up his parental resume, saying he's always been "an active father" to his 12-year-old girl.

Now the plot thickens.

Luda has also asked the judge to force Tamika to pay HIM child support.  That's interesting, because Tamika was asking for $15K a month in child support and Ludacris pleaded poverty, saying Paul Walker's death derailed "Fast & Furious 7" and his cash flow dried up.  The judge awarded her $7K a month.

So the question ... does Luda really want custody, or is this a way to turn the financial tables?

Rigby

Sorry not saying anything about his parenting skills but a 2 month year old baby will not be taken from the mother unless she's a drug addict.... Defiantly not love

MsRita

You have to prove she is an unfit Mother.

Sherron

They both just want the money!

NeaJ

So when does this cheap bastard plan on sneaking into his BM's house to plant the crack pipes to set her up & make her look like an unfit mother? He disgusts me. He's mad that he has to pay $7k in child support so he pulls this bitch move. I think $7k is a lot but idk the cir***stances of their case. I can't see a judge taking a 2 month old child away from it's mother. He needs to stop being spiteful & pay whatever he's been ordered to pay. This is what happens when you don't use a condom!

robinsong1

Typo: " love me some Ludactis"

think101

They had 9 months to work this out in private. Why are they sharing it with the world 2 month after the baby is born.

Mia Malea

Really 7k a month? I live in the suburbs but am not "well off"and I sure as heck don't spend 7k a month to raise both my kids...who the hell needs that much money a month to raise a kid properly? What are they feeding them diamonds? Not just this celebrity case but any celebrity case where the mom or dad is asking for absurb lumps of money. I'm sorry but it is kind of hard not to see the "green" in custody battles. So sad.

billson1234

Give him his child and pay up you deadbeat does that work here or is it something that you only tell to men? Why is it only the man's responsibility to take care of a child financially what happened to "equal rights"? He's basically forcing her to get a job I'm pretty sure whatever she'll have to pay in child support will be a super small amount that won't cover their child's costs so I'm pretty sure ludacris won't be able to mooch off his child and the majority of the child expenses will still come out of his pocket so yes he's trying to avoid paying child support but I'm pretty sure he's not trying to avoid paying for his child just trying avoid someone using a child for financial gain and having to pay her to slander his name raise their child to hate him keeping him away from his child and dumping the child off on a nanny or relatives while she spends the child support on herself and oh lets not forget how they love to go back to court for more money when a woman does this to a man she is right but he reverses through table not only is he wrong but someone how he's labeled a deadbeat so basically fathers are nothing more than financial support?

billson1234

Also I thought child support was 50/50? So shouldn't she have to match that $7k?

ruth

Ludacris is mean and spikeful..you stick it in unprotected and now you want to take the baby from his mother. I f the court allows this I won't be surprised (Atlanta). I see how that unrighteous judge took Usher's baby from the mother (black woman). This must stop 7G's per month for a man with his wealth is pennies. Ludacris look in your heart and do the RIGHT thing.

klepp0906

this makes me so sick. lets be clear.

men and women with money like this.. when you expect child support.. much less when the court awards it then awareds some obscene amount like 30k a month.. its a joke. Pure joke, disgusting and pathetic.
ludacris.. you have more money than i will make in 25 lifetimes.. wth do you need to take more of someone elses for? especially to take care of your own kid?

classy brother.. but what do you expect. Same race that will get out of their escalade and then use their bridge card/food stamps at 7/11

Jamey Hunter

It sounds like he's trying to punish her for wanting child support. Wouldn't doubt this is just to make her back down, I'd be surprised if custody is his true motive. It's a shame, don't go out trying to populate the earth if you don't want to pay for what you produce.

slap-ur-fugly-face

Pisses me off that he uses Paul Walkers Death as an excuse for no money. No matter what she's asking!!!! Cause that's THE ONLY JOB YOU'VE EVER DONE?! PUNK A S S!! DON'T BE DISRESPECTING THE DEAD!!!

notalawyer

Does he have Down's syndrome ?

k

Anyone calling themselves Ludacris shouldn't be allowed to reproduce, let alone have custody of a child.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments