Simon Cowell

The Ex Whisperer

2/26/2014 10:04 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0226-lauren-mezhgan-splash
Simon Cowell
is the new Winston Churchill -- last night he took his current girlfriend AND his ex-fiancee out to dinner ... at the same time ... and somehow, it didn't end in World War 3.

Simon treated baby mama-GF Lauren Silverman and ex-fiancee Mezhgan Hussainy to a fancy dinner at Miami's Prime Fish, where they ate outside and basked in Florida's stifling humidity.

The three later emerged from the restaurant without a single scratch.

Guess Mezhgan wasn't lying when she said she was happy for Simon and his new girl -- the $8 million mansion Simon gave her probably didn't hurt either.

0226-simon-cowell-splash

Your S&M Girlfriend

These Hollywood women are really messed up. I'll give her credit because she's not one of those hiders who turns up 3 weeks later with the perfect body, but anyone who has ever given birth knows you need time ... not a ton of time ... but your body needs time. Even we superwomen know it takes a while to snap back. Hormones are all over the place adjusting to the new non-gestating body, the reproductive system is working overtime to get back to its pre-pregnancy state , etc. I could go on but you mothers know what I'm talking about. She's gallavanting all over the place like she never gave birth. Real women who live real lives know it's bullshlt.

phil

If someone gave me 8 million $ mansion, Id be happy for whoever theyre with also!! Funny, but these 2 look identical, could pass for sisters!!

shannon

Was that how he was dressed? Eeewww....why does he always wear his shirts like that. Not attractive at all.

AndNoneForGretchenWieners

Haha these broads will do anything to keep the money rolling in. Keep your enemies close...

Dead@27

That RUG ain't fooling anybody, Simon.

Majestik

What a classless tool. You're at a restaurant with two pretty ladies nicely dressed. FFS do your damn shirt up, I would've gotten up and left if I had to see that while I was eating. You aren't Don Juan, Simon, Grow up for once in your life.

EMB

Hey Simon, ever hard of buttons?

mobeter3

Simon, please button your shirt.

LK

He looks like such a douche bag . Button up your shirt dude . lol

LK

So basically women are only with him because he stinking rich .

think101

LOL, if he gave me a 8, Million dollar house, I wouldn't care if the only thing he wore was his watch. He's rich, he doesn't have to be fake like some people.

elias

He looks like **** but that don't matter when u rich..im willing to bet my rent money that he ****ed those two bitches after they left the restaurant..

Areukiddingme?

Do any of these women actually love him? I mean, obviously, they love his money. But makes you wonder if there are genuine feelings... I hope so for all of their sakes.

PeopleDoTheMost

These women will do anything for money. If you switch the roles do you think any man would do what this ex fiancé is doing?

karlew

Yes, Yes I know most women today like a smooth chest, but I'm an older gal, when I grew up a hairy chest was sexy, and I'm still of that opinion. However it is for the beach or the bedroom. When you're out for the evening, be polite, button up, hairy or smooth

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments