Joanna Krupa

The Dalai Lama Didn't Move Me

2/27/2014 9:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0227_Krupa-dalai-lama
Joanna Krupa gets the tingles around hunky guys -- the Dalai Lama ... not so much.

The "Real Housewives of Miami" star somehow got an invite to the lunch in L.A. where the Dalai Lama spoke about compassion for humans and animals.

But while the message of enlightenment and inner peace may have moved some in the crowd of celebs -- which included Jim Carrey, Sharon Stone, Eva Longoria and a bunch of others -- Joanna wasn't struck by any spiritual epiphany.

She tells TMZ, "Overall was an amazing once in a lifetime experience. It didn't change me but motivated and made me even more anxious to build my animal rescue to become a huge success and be a leader."

So suck it, housewife bitches.

0227_dalai_lama_famous_friends_footer

ShanesGirl

TMZ...is this the biggest celeb u could get to talk about the Dalai Lama? I'm not caring about anything this model has to say.

Sheldon Siegel

So I'm guessing that when the 2nd coming of Christ occurs, the headline here will be "Miley Cyrus Twirks Jesus".

Hammer

But she moves my device.. and that's all that matters!

mary

ignorant, over processed under developed beotch...namaste

News Flash

Love to see a strong Polish woman that knows who she is.

david 183

All she knows about is her ego. Self absorbed and totally unconscious . TMZ are you now stalking the Dalai Lama?? There has to be a much better story out there. Looks like you might have to find a new staff being that this one is incompetent .

billybob

without a running vibrator, nothing moves for this bitch . . .

ivan

krupa did not move me

she is all about drama and attention

Kelly

But did the meeting motivate Joanna to was her vagina?

Keksi

Dalai Lama also tweeted "Who is that woman with smelly vagina".

gemini81

Joanna's disgusting personality makes her a very ugly woman, despite her outward appearance. I don;t even see beauty when I look at her, I just see s sick, mean person with mental issues.

Truth44

Seriously that's what you decided to wear to an event w/the Dalai Lama?!? Joanna you're such trash!!

goldilx5150

I like Joanna she was great on DWTS good personality, funny.

Nick

I was at that luncheon. As you can see, fish was on the menu.

ariesalyson

Self absorbed is right. She has zero class. Doesn't surprise me that she is shallow and incapable of any human compassion. Sounds about right that she would have compassion for animals since she is one. On second rhought, that is probably for show as well.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments