Robin Thicke

Gushes On Stage ...

I'm Lost Without Paula

2/28/2014 9:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

Robin Thicke
got back to performing tonight and wasted no time using the stage to beg for Paula Patton's mercy ... opening up to the crowd about the break-up and dedicating a song to her.

Thicke wore his wedding ring through the show in Fairfax, VA and told the crowd -- "For y'all that don't know me and my wife separated, but I'm trying to get my girl back. She's a good woman."

He also told fans he'd written the song "Lost Without U" for Paula ... before launching into the hit -- which we gotta say is kinda the perfect song for a guy trying to get back on a chick's good side.

Then again, Paula's heard this tune a hundred times.

walloopia

Men are stupid .

Eye roll

I never even heard of her before blurred lines came out.

zoebrineka

Well he should of thought of it before now.she had of his Bs.

Fahlina_G

BYE!

Markus

People comment as if they actually know what's going on in Paula's and Robin's relationship based on TMZ's nameless "sources" and an amalgam of Robin's loosely worded allusions to their personal life. Conjecture. I doubt the situation is as transparent and cut-and-dry as some of you make it out to be. For everything you think you know, there's probably twice as much you don't. Don't be so presumptuous.

Piquebu

"YA'LL?!??" He was born in Los Angeles.

john

what a sad and pathic loser this guy is. 1st off, don't cheat on your wife. 2nd don't cry about it in front of thousands of people. Who is this moron anyway, never even heard of the guy until the Miley thing happened.

bb

funny thing is this guy will just get more sympathy ass from his groupie girls

Carriejane

You can't give her the one thing she wants...A faithful man. Move on.

GagasTootsieRoll

Nice **** eating grin , as he says that .

cliff driver

Interesting, I wonder did he this about t

Sili'LilSkoolgrl

If he was in fact blindsided by that Cyrus whore he should just come out and say so. Justin Timberlake did that when JJ pulled the same attention whore stunt.
For some odd reason, everyone gives the Cyrus whore a pass like she's something special.

Regal

Both his vile behavior and insincere stage commentary clearly speak to his low self-esteem and continual need for validation. This guy has no moral fiber, poor values and a shallow character; everything that Paula obviously seeks in this superficial ingrate. Both should move on, reevaluate what is most important in their lives - I'm thinking perhaps, their precious son? No wait...that's way to obvious.

Courtney

I hope that they can undergo counseling and give their marriage another chance. Obviously Robin let fame go to his head and behaved selfishly, I think he realizes this by now. I believe that many marriages can survive adultery, however it takes a lot of counseling, and a willingness to forgive. They have been together for several years and have a little boy, I think they should at least try.

sonny

Men never learn. They could hear their wife say something 50,000 times for years and they don't hear them. Then the woman finally gets fed up and leaves...and all of a sudden they beg and plead. Well, it's too late!!