The Game

I Didn't Bang Khloe ...

But I Did Bang Kim

2/27/2014 9:44 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

022714_the_game_launch
First came Ray J ... then came The Game ... who just decided to announce he bangaranged Kim Kardashian long before she was super famous.

It's the humble brag of the century -- Game was doing an interview for some UK radio station, when the topic turned to rumors he's been hooking up with Khloe in the wake of her split from Lamar Odom.

Game denied the rumors -- but said he is NOT a Kardashian virgin ... casually letting it slide that he got it in with Kim way back in the day.

Game didn't say when exactly -- but sources tell us, Game and Kim hooked up briefly in 2006.

Kim's infamous sex tape was released a year later, but to Ray J's credit ... he really did hit it first ... the sex tape was recorded in 2003.

0227-kim-k-and-game-2006-02

Ya Mon

Ask me how I rip off people wih my bs $$ scheme . You should fn kill yourself loser . Your should of swallowed your absentee dad load instead of sh#tn out you out of her farthole.$$$$

Donna

She's just nasty! Period.

Truth

Goddamn she looks good in that picture. That's before the ghetto skank miles piled up on her.

nukeeseballipari

She smashed the hommie!!!! She smashed the hommie!!!!! (Ray J voice)

H8Kardash

Kanyes tasting alot of **** there

pseudonym

"Who hasn't hit it" should have been the name of Ray J's song.

tomas

Brother's love them fat white girls.

Yurra Knutz

Smashed K. Kardash ass put on UK blast

JD

The best of the ray j vid was when she kept saying "*** on my face baby,*** on my face" lmao

Mississippi'

The word duh comes to mind! Kanye has to taste penis each time he kisses her....

Ron Fing Swanson

Kim is a garden tool and everything but she looked pretty good back in 2006 now she looks like Joan Rivers Jr.

Culpepper206

TMZ ARE A BUNCH OF DISGUSTING NAZI RACISTS. "KIM KARDASHIANS' BANGED ENOUGH BLACK GUYS TO STAR IN A TYLER PERRY MOVIE" ----as if banging BLACK GUYS is a horrible thing. And they went on to say "IT'S FUNNY CUZ ITS NOT GOOD." Hmmm. AMERICA THE BEAUTIFUL, THIEVING BIGOT B*TCH. You know it sucks to be constantly used as a party favor and NOT be invited to the party. The constant racial attack on black males out jealousy because of our influence on THE ENTIRE WORLD (and or Dk size ,let's face it) is SICKENING. If you're smart enough to catch it everytime ITS LIKE BEING IN A WAR ZONE. That statement wasn't right and your show isn't worth the muscle in my fingers to type this in such anger. I leave you with this : my name is Brian Culpepper. I'm from Seattle, WA and I've given up on the dream for equality from American Media...all I have left is the bail money for Assault from being fed up from a**holes like your staff.

Michelle17

She had a normal sized bootie then too. Now she gets fat taken from other parts of her body and injected into her diaper azz. She looks completely different.

Applehead

To save time, why don't we make a list of black celebs who HAVEN'T banged Kim.

Chao b

That's what I call a gentleman, oh forgive me, he is anything but, what an ass