Jennifer Lawrence

Red Carpet Crash

3/2/2014 5:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

030214_jennifer_lawrence_launch

Jennifer Lawrence is two for two at the Oscars -- no, we didn't spoil show for you -- we're talking about the actress almost falling on her face again ... this time on the red carpet.

Ol' clumsy pants hit the press line and as soon as cameras locked in on her ... the "American Hustle" star lost her balance and went down hard.

As you may recall, Lawrence crashed last year during the show while walking on stage to accept her Academy Award.

If history is any indication ... someone's getting photo bombed next.

christy

She did not go down hard! She simply tripped

Jordan

Maybe the first thing that should be taught in Acting Class is learn to Read and Walk. It seems like Jennifer doesn't know how to walk, and None of the Presenters know how to read!!!!!!!!

CremeBrulee

Ellen is disgracing the gays tonight. #Ellendegenerating

marmar

Damn again

Kristinajp

Shes just doing in public what the rest do every day, especially me!

Grandma Cracker

God what a dork. I just love her.......

MaliceAforethought

Fake ass bitch being a fake ass bitch....thank God she lost! Now let's hope she really DOES disappear for a year. I'd take Anne Hathaway any day over this slag.

palermo

I liked her a lot in the beginning, but she is just too phony and ridiculous now

kitten roulaine

No one's equilibrium is that bad unless they are 1 yr old or 80 yrs old. If you're suffering from vertigo dear get some ear plugs and Dramamine, this is not cute.

Ana

while she was at it, did she get to mention she was hungry, and wanted to eat some more? urghh... why?!

hippie

Its really cold how she treated this.... that being said/// I could work it, I might kiss better....and idk if i dont...I love her, but truth dictates she needs to not be so mean...

Rw3535

Yeah this was intentional for attention. And it worked. I mean come on, the odds of falling 2 years in a row at the same event, yet being able to walk normally everywhere else are not good. Stop trying to create news J Law, not everyone cares.

Badass2012

Jessica Chastain should've won last year. I think Lawrence is a good actress, but she's very limited in terms of acting range. I'm a bit fond of her straightforward personality and that might be a reason why she won last year, but i honestly thought that Chastain was a better believable performer.

Doodlebug

I'm getting tired of her act it's starting to get trashy and rude ... Matthew giving his speech and she's behind them running her mouth .. Ugh she needs to shut up and grow up ...

Hugh Janus

First time was "oh how cute" now it's "oh come on now"! Let's stop playing the dumb role!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments