'Entourage' Movie

Death on Set

3/4/2014 2:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0304_entourage-dog_facebook
Tragedy struck on the set of the "Entourage" movie today -- TMZ has learned, a crew member's dog got hit by a car and died.

Sources tell us, Tucker -- a 1-year-old Aussie Shepherd -- somehow escaped from a production trailer and darted onto busy Wilshire Blvd near downtown L.A.

We're told Tucker was immediately taken to a nearby vet, but it was too late. The dog passed away from his injuries. Tucker was surrounded by friends and family at the time of his death.

Goodnight sweet prince.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

boo boo

If my co-worker brought their pet to work everyday, I'd be so tempted to "set it free"...unless of course it was a service dog (in which case it wouldn't be locked up in a trailer). There are such things as backyards and dog-sitters you selfish insecure freaks who have more respect for animals than humans!

L3

bummer....

fairywinkle

So Sad - he looks like a sweet little guy.... Sending love to his family & adopted family. Pups are so noble and sweet.

Shaquille O'Neal

I can't stand it when dog owners don't keep track of their dogs and when they don't look out for their dogs and they put their dogs in dangerous situations! People always have to make sure that their pets are secured safely and that they are protected so this type of thing doesn't happen! Dogs running around loosely especially when they haven't been properly trained is asking for trouble. This is an example of a bad dog owner! How does a dog escape onto a very busy street ?! Animals look to us humans for protection and guidance! This dog owner failed! Ugh.

Retail Queen

I've never given in to my husbands pleas for a dog because he'll stick me with all the work and I'm more of a fish/bunny person. However! As a pet owner it is sad to hear someone's pet was killed. Some people see them as their best friend or child and there is NOTHING wrong with that. *Sigh* Its been 7 years and our kids are very loving to the bunny I think its time to search the shelters for a bulldog, I can't deny it any more.

The Zombie

Am I the only one who usually gets more bummed out reading about an animal dying than a person dying?

BlackStrokeLong

That was a dumb azz dog.

BlackStrokeLong

Probably fugged up traffic for a few hours too.

Fiercedad

I saw this happen. He was run over by the car right in front of me and if I hadn't slammed on my brakes he would have gone under my tires as well. I got out of my car and just stared down at the poor guy. He was still, staring, and helpless. The owner's co-workers and crew members came rushing over about a minute later. They wrapped him up in a sweater and took him away. He started breathing differently just before they did - I had a feeling he wasn't going to make it. R.I.P., sweet prince :(

Trinidad

No body gives a **** about a damn dog
Try some real news

Karen

It's very hard to lose a beloved pet, and Tucker was so young, I am saddened by this news.

Amy Adams

So sorry for your loss; a pet is a family member and will always leave a special place in your heart! :-(

Sharistar222

So very sorry to hear about Tucker. It is so sad to lose a special pet & friend.

christi830

I am very sorry tucker is no longer with you...he is a beautiful dog...I cried when I read about what happened...what a tragedy....im sure he will be missed very much....

CARAMEL96

The poor doogie was such a cutie. May he R.I.P. My thought and prayers are with the owner of the dog to. Animals are just like a child in the family.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5