« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Famed Wrestler Buff Bagwell

I'm A Successful Gigolo Now!

3/5/2014 5:45 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0304_buff_bagwell_Cowboys4Angels
Legendary wrestler Buff Bagwell is still trading on his lady's man image ... now, as a gigolo.

Bagwell -- who was a force in World Championship Wrestling between 1991 and 2001 -- has joined Cowboys4Angels ... a premium gigolo service targeting lonely and very possibly horny women.

Bagwell has appeared on the Showtime hit, "Gigolos," but he's not just doing it for the camera.

As for Cowboys4Angels ... it provides "escorts" who offer companionship -- reading between the lines is highly permissible.

The company charges a pretty penny for Bagwell's services -- $800 for 2 hours, $1550 for 4 hours and $3000 for an overnight "visit."  Weekends are steep -- $8K.  And a full week with Bagwell -- $25K.

The owner of the service -- Garren James -- tells TMZ, Bagwell is already the second most popular escort on the website ... behind Nick Hawk.

Bagwell is married, but apparently unlike Robin Thicke, it's a true open relationship.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

BLUE UGLY 💩

Yuck, he looks like AIDS

Champagne Jayne

Dirty old man go away.

Rigby

Cowboy butt sex

NOT ELMO

Buff Bagwell is still trading on his lady's man image ... now, as a Gigolo............................I HEAR JASON COLLINS IS ONE OF HIS PREMIUM CUSTOMERS

Champagne Jayne

Richard Grieco produces that piece of crap show "Gigolos."

BeiberVegasHoHo

JB wouldn't stoop to this....unless he loses his 200 million dollars u jealous mofos!!!!!!

Champagne Jayne

Beibervegasho so glad you are alive and well, me and the rest of the TMZ commenters were quite concerned you had od with Justin since we hadn't heard from you all night. Glad the kind docs at the ER were able to revive you. Confession: I am terrible at lying. *Hangs head down in shame.*

RJ

I watched "The Soup" on E! and they were talking mad CRAP about the Showtime series "Gigolos". Low and behold, a month later, I get a free Showtime weekend and I see the show "Gigolos" is on.....I'll be damned if my eyes were not raped that night! All I saw was balls and ass slapping against things I did not want to see!

LadyN

LOL, Buff. His marriage is NOT open - or wasn't until this gig. He's a true "American Male". Haha.

Champagne Jayne

Better stage name: Biff Blueballs.

franklyspeaking

ROID afterglow..with a blue pill chaser yum.

bernergirl

Please all a woman has to do is walk into a bar.

kstrick

Wow! Should of asked for an angry handy j instead of an autograph!!!

Cran

Why is it that the thinner a man's hair gets the more intricate his beard becomes?

Gretel

So what's the masculine term for butterface? Butt his face? I'm looking at the overdone eyebrows and wondering if it's really the ladies he prefers.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments