« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Dwyane Wade

to Gabrielle Union:

Cheaters Sometimes Do Prosper

3/6/2014 6:33 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0306-dwayne-gabrielle-01

Adultery isn't always a bad thing ... at least that's what Dwyane Wade seems to be saying in a new Instagram post in which it he apparently admits to cheating both with and on Gabrielle Union

Wade posted a photo of Gabby on "Woman Crush Wednesday" along with the caption: "My #WCW my #beautifulblackqueen... My Life mistakes gave me you and my life mistakes almost made me lose you but your love has conquered all and I hope to spend the rest of my life with you."

Of course, the big mystery -- what are the "life mistakes" Wade is referring to.

The life mistakes "that almost made me lose you" are likely when he knocked up another woman last year. Dwyane has already acknowledged he's the dad but insisted he and Gabby were on a break at the time.

As for the life mistakes that "gave me you" ... Wade's first wife, Siovaughn Wade, has publicly suggested Dwyane cheated on her with Union back when they were still married.

Wade's post would suggest that he's confirming her suspicions.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Tazz

The way you meet a man, is the way you will lose a man. If he cheated on someone for you, he will cheat on you with someone else.

freds

That's deep man, no I mean that's deep, it's too deep... pull out!

MaiAnhTai

I'm thanks you. He has been without a job for eight month

MaiAnhTai

I'm thanks your post. He has been without a job for six month

BLUE UGLY 💩

Homewreckers

Monique

why is he just NOW posting this. The baby break is about 3 months old now. He should have been publicly apologizing to her in person not on a social media site. He and she should have been on oprah or something crying and begging for forgiveness. To me he has been very i dont giva****ish, here is your ring and now were moving on.

Monique

I will be surprised if he marries her. I think he's still seeing "peanut" i mean aja and will always see her on the side.

"peanut" is Jody's baby mamma from baby boy. and Gabby is yvette.. Where is John Singleton when you need him...lol

#dwadeisafraud

Wade is so phony.
If you really "love" Union, you wouldn't have boned a different skank.
wade is a loser.

Z

Well then I guess karma is a bitch. Because she was messing with a married man, and the same woman came and gave her a baby that should have been hers.