Justin & Selena

Starbuck Each Other in Texas

3/7/2014 12:48 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0307_justin_selena_twitter_TEXAS2_wm
Justin Bieber
and Selena Gomez are back at it again -- eyewitnesses tell TMZ, the on-off-on-off-again couple has been canoodling all morning in Texas ... hitting up a Starbucks together and a local breakfast joint.

Selena Instagrammed the Starbucks photo about 15 minutes ago -- and sources inside the Starbucks tell us Selena was there with Bieber in the last hour.

Bieber and Selena were also spotted leaving a place called Royal Perfume. Sources inside the store tell us, Bieber bought 2 colognes (Obsession by CK and Pour Homme by Givenchy).

Selena's performing Saturday night in Hidalgo, TX -- 15 minutes from the McAllen, TX Don Pepe's she just hit up with Justin for breakfast. It's unclear if Justin bee-lined from Miami to Hidalgo just to see Selena, but it definitely appears that way.

Bieber has no other reason to be in Texas -- Usher is performing Saturday too, but that's 5 hours away from Hidalgo.

As we reported, Bieber stormed out of his deposition in Miami Thursday after lawyers for the photog who's suing the singer grilled him about Selena. He refused to answer any Selena questions.

0307-selena-gomez-sub-starbucks-instagram-01

Lee

She is so destined to go down with him. She realizes she is absolutely nothing without this fellow.

CLINT

So did she bring achange in clothing? One picture she's in a hoodie, and in the other a leather jacket. I call fake on TMZ.

Toilethead

She makes a good beard.

YouDontSay

Ugh! I can so relate to this relationship.I hope they can either work it out or part as friends. The mean horrible statements he has done needs to stop forever. All the trash couldn't erase the class.

BrittLovesYou<3

Shes out of control apperently like goodness one minute your over him the next your not

Youphemism

I assume the Obsession was for him and the Pour Homme was for her.

It's kinda like Dick and Liz, only with a lot more cough syrup, "loserness," and a lot less charisma.

JJ

She's got that I just got my brains f'd out of me look.

kaylimiller

Look at you all.. acting like it's any of your business who Selena dates. Hilarious!

dee

She made sure to post the picture at Starbucks so that she can be positively identified as being in that area while she's trying to "keep it low key". Lmfao I can't believe people buy this girl's game. She's like a Kardashian.

Michelle17

She is an idiot. Fool me once shame on you. Fool me over and over and over shame on me. Selena wants whatever it is Justin brings into her life. No sympathy for her.

boo boo

If our daughter ever dates a chacho who dresses like that, our son will be kicking his culo.

jam

i wonder if there is lean in selena s cup !!

jam

i wonder if there is lean in selena's cup she looks faded

cj

They belong together. They're both no talent potheads that got lucky.

Faunmax

Why is this news, it's not important, it's just two immature idiots and TMZ reporting on it. STUPID.