Justin Bieber

Catches Some TMZzzzzz's

During Depo

3/10/2014 1:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

031014_bieber_sleep_launch
Justin Bieber was aggressively contentious during his 4 1/2 hour deposition Friday, but the videotape shows there were what seemed to be blackout periods as well.

We can't say for sure Justin nodded off during the depo, but it sure looks that way.  His eyes closed and he seemed to be in a far away place.

People in his camp insist Bieber was not sleeping, but he does seem worn out during much of the questioning.

Maybe he should have slept more, because he looks worse when he's awake.

lew

I'm sorry - can you take down this old video of Corey Haim from the 1980's and put up the Bieber depo ? I know it's from the 80's because of that jacket Haim is wearing!

Kristinajp

Wow 4 and half hours of wasted time...and both sides have to pay for it. Such a litigious country this is....

FUTMZ

Rather the kid is high or he needs serious mental help.

elle

When my 2-year old doesn't get her nap she gets really cranky too. And sometimes she ends up falling asleep in her chair.

planB

I want to grab this little prick by his collar and beat the f out if him.his ignorant attitude and disregard for the law enables his demented mind to continue with this type of behavior.

gegeok

What a sissyboy. He needs his butt kicked

Mr. Pukey

Ahhh Sizzup.. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Outsider

I'm not sure who I hate more- the man-gina or the dumb a$$ attorneys. Someone kill them all please!

Areader

This kid is a straight up disrespectful punk!

Machelle

Sometimes I feel sorry for him. Sometimes I don't. He's young enough to turn his life around. I don't know where he would start but he should try, before he ends up being breaking news.

justinssupportersince09

**** you tmz you make things look badder than they are hes sick of you idiots making him look like complete ********s he hasn't done anything to you so back the **** off him hes amazing leave him alone your ment to a a news website not a website who digs at people all the time grow the **** up and learn to respect people maybe hes acting this way because u plebs make him your nothing but a bunch of ****ing ********s

justinssupportersince09

**** you tmz go write news reports about someone else u might as well change your name to justinbiebers fans because u seem to write loads about him all the time do u relise there is other clebs in the world why don't u write about them

justinssupportersince09

Everyone needs to **** off !!!!

justinssupportersince09

Oh yeah if u have anything to say about Justin follow me on twitter but i wouldn't because i have loads of things to say about this website and the people who made it

Asiies

Illuminati is killing him!!!! Pray for Bieber!