« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Clinton Portis

Tight Pants Don't Make You Gay

They Make You Fashionable

3/11/2014 12:26 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0311-clinton-portis-instagramSkinny jeans don't dictate sexual orientation ... so says ex-NFL running back Clinton Portis who tells TMZ Sports he's already prepping for a wave of homophobic hate over his extremely tight pants.

The former Washington Redskins superstar rocked his new look during an appearance on the NFL Network last week ... and people instantly went to Twitter to deliver the gay jokes, such as:

-- "Clinton Portis dressing like he heading to the local gay bar & sh*t!!"
-- "Clinton Portis pants on nfl am gay as sh*t."
-- "Is Clinton portis Gay cause what he have on is wow Lmbo"

But Clinton tells TMZ Sports it doesn't bother him ... saying, ""People are really judgmental. They'll make comments, but I'm comfortable with myself. I know I like girls. I felt good about the outfit."

Portis -- who notes he bought the entire outfit at Zara for $300 (including the shoes) -- says, "People say 'I can't believe you wore that.' Give them some time and everyone will be wearing it."

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Sheldon Siegel

Not my style but if he wants to wear them, it's his business. Only an idiot thinks how you dress has to do with who you screw.

Shannon

No Dude...I'm pretty sure if you weren't gay, you are now....

Celeb Gossip Addict

The pants don't mean he's gay it means that he has no fashion sense at all and shouldn't be allowed to dress himself. I doubt very seriously that everyone will be wearing them anytime soon.

Joao

Thunder tights and skinny jeans, and the jacket is too small (they let you walk out of that store looking like that. Now a gay man worth his salt would have hooked you up to the best dress list)
But I commend you for stepping out of your comfort zone and having the balls to wear it.
Now go back to your comfort zone.

Snerkles

How nice, that the pants have a built-in pocket, to carry his breakfast grapefruit. I'm guessin' the jacket pockets are lined, to keep his bacon warm.

PT

You look ridiculous.

Big D

They make you mega-gay

regis

No gay man I know would wear anything that UGLY! Looks like sweatpants, not "tight pants".

Sandra

Fugly !!

Vic

dave chappelle told us of this...

lookyloo32

Dont mess wit my Clinton...

static

He looks more gay than Michael Sam.

billson1234

If clothing have the ability to change your sexual preference then you're not too comfortable with you sexuality and basically you're saying you can start playing for the other team with the right outfit clothing can't make me gay straight or bi and those birth control pants are no different from the spandex he plays in or use to play in

Ron Fing Swanson

What is wrong with wearing normal sized pants, goofs.

Mikey

Something is wrong with you, get yourself checked out.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments