Justin and Selena

Dirty Dancing

After Dirty Depo

3/11/2014 6:19 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

031114_justin_selena_launch

Now we know why Justin Bieber went nuclear Friday during his deposition when the opposing lawyer asked about Selena Gomez ... he was clearly still hot for her, as evidenced by their pretty steamy dance session later that day.

TMZ broke the story ... Justin met up with Selena in McAllen, Texas Friday at a dance studio where they spent a couple of hours.

It's interesting ... Selena's people keep insisting she went to rehab to get over Justin Bieber, and not for drugs or alcohol.  After Friday's depo, it's not clear which is the most toxic.

cantu

just let them be! if they mess up its their mistake, i wonder way justin is still news and not all this crazy wird this cyrus is doing. i mean... tmz really...

Machelle

Blessed their little warped, immature, oblivious hearts.

G1111

Good girls tend to go for those bad boys. But who are we to judge if they love each other good for them. He just needs to clean his act up and get it together. I once liked that bad boy in life, but found out he was worse than I thought. I left him in the dust never to be seen again. Sometime we put up with a lot of crap before we decide its not good or healthy.. You got one life, choose carefully! I dont see them winning the mirror ball on DWTS if they were on it.. Put a little more work in to that routine, it looks fake and childish. I danced better than that when I was in jazz class when I was 10 years old.

Linda

Dont care for Bieber...but I do like his music...its my guilty pleasure

PrincessMiri8907

Hes a dum.bass that needs to be deported back to Canada and she is just as stupid for staying around his dum.bass

kimmyjo1990

I thnk everyonw needa to kind their business!

kimmyjo1990

I think everyone should mind their own business! !!

Joanne

Its old because justin doesnt has the tatoo on his chest in this video you do not see a cross on his chest

Merry

Harvey you are so full of ****. You can't say one good word about Justin. Like you are outrageously jealous. Was he supposed to buy Selena a Rolex or two?? You don't understand hetero relationships, let alone young love. Retire old man, retire, and stop trying to ruin this kid with your bull**** stories

Marvin

Justins legs in those shorts looks like two pencils in a pair of shotgun shells.

Rose

I'm so over Selena, she went to rehab after her break up with him, now she's back. Her addiction is him not drugs or alcohol . Too bad she slipped right back into the darkness. If he is imploding and she is willing to be around him, it won't be long before she, like so many young impressionable entertainers, be just like him, Linsday, Amanda, Mylie, etc, etc, etc.

Han

Those are old Videos... They have been posted before on instagram and deleted.......

marmar

Who cares

chris

she's getting close to Kardashian territory on dumbness These women are DISGUSTING

chris

I guess rehab didn't take.........