Robin Thicke

I'm Going 'Round and 'Round

To Save My Marriage

3/16/2014 12:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

03-14-14-thicke-patton-family
Robin Thicke may have failed as a husband ... but it seems he wants to show Paula Patton he rocks hard in the daddy department.

Robin went public in ATL Thursday with 3-year-old Julian at the 20 story high SkyView Ferris wheel.

The singer racked up some miles just to give Julian a thrill.  He had flown from Detroit to Atlanta just to ride the Ferris wheel, then hopped on a plane for North Carolina for another concert.

Paula's back in Vancouver working on her movie -- but if she sees this ... well, baby steps.

0314_ferris_wheel_skyviewatlanta

BLUE UGLY 💩

No, he failed his kids, no kid wants divorced parents

HumanNature

ROBIN THICKE

HANDLE YOUR BUSINESS IN "PRIVATE".......

AND PLEASE STFU ABOUT YOUR OPEN MARRIAGE ON STAGE!!!!

who-me

Robin Thicke is a nerd but should not grovel for older snatch.

BeiberVegasHoHo

His dad is much cooler. Mike Seaver on the other hand is a bible thumpin idiot!

Rigby

Lol after he made an ass of himself NOW he's playing public dad and "oh hey feel sorry for me I'm not a bad guy" ... We see threw the bull$hit just stop.

kiki

I hope that its working for him en that they stay together. Nobody knows what really happened in their marriage. Its all speculations about him cheating. I don't believe that crap know longer.

kitnplayn

She should kick his azz for putting a 3 year old on a ferris wheel that big.

Bill5martin

Robin Thicke has made a joke of himself. If anything this should piss off his wife or soon to be ex wife. He is using his kids as bait. There is nothing lower then that. Except for his wife, if she falls for this Bulls**t. I hope she sees through all of this, because she can do WAY better.

Youphemism

Seriously? Making a plane stop to ride a super Ferris wheel counts as "good parenting" in your book, TMZ? Amusement parks are the easy side of parenting. The side that counts as "good" is the stuff you'll never see on camera, like helping them with homework, monitoring their activities, and making sure they get to bed on time.

Michael Lohan probably took Lindsay to multiple amusement parks, just to provide perspective.

And even true good parenting has nothing to do with lecherous infidelity and dishonesty. It would be great for the family if they could work things out, but that involves trust, which has nothing to do with stopping off for a Ferris wheel ride.

But hey, maybe I'm wrong. Try opening the "Let's Make a Deal Marriage Counseling Center" and let me know how that works for you.

englishpetal

Taking your son to a ferris wheel is hardly parent of the year! Spoiling your kid rotten does not make a good parent it makes a guilty one. Just what I get from this show, and it is a show for the world to see, being a good parent is more than fun times its how you handle the bad.

bob

Interesting picture. It almost looks like the kid is being dragged reluctantly through this charade. - "I don't care if you're scared. You're gonna go up in the g-d ferris wheel now. I didn't fly you all the way down here so you could screw up my photo-op!"

ChrisM

It strikes me that all these special "nice" things he is doing is simply to manipulate to get his narcissistic way. I hope his wife sees that. I suspect she does.

LB

Does he wear any other color besides black??

Crabby

pathetic loser, no one feels sorry for your cheating ass, we all laugh at you for being a puzzy, too bad he didnt fall out of the ferris wheel.

LastOfADyingBreed