Chris Brown

Jail Stinks

And So Do I

3/18/2014 10:16 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0318_chris_brown_court2
Chris Brown
will stink to holy hell ... because he's only allowed one shower every two days.

According to our sources, Brown -- who will sit in jail until April 23 -- is in solitary confinement 23 hours a day ... which means he won't have a cellmate to disgust with his vile odor.

We're told Brown is allowed to work out in his cell and can read library books.

Brown was hauled back to jail after getting thrown out of a rehab facility in Malibu. The judge wants him behind bars until the D.C. assault case runs its course in mid-April.  And, if he's convicted, Chris could be transferred to prison for violation probation in the Rihanna case.

1217_chris_browns_troubled_times_footer

NE1

too bad they pull pop stars out of high school to become famous or else he might be able to read..

sr

I'm no Chris Brown fan but that's inhumane.

JT

Most likely the hardest part of doing time will be reading the library books. Big learning curve there. AND all that lip moving can tire an uneducated dude out.

jacqueline

Was these women white, probally explains why he was jailed so fast.dont go toljail that fast for messing with black women.in away this is the best for him, prehaps it will make him a better man.im pulling for chris to be a better man.apolojise to mom when you get out and to rhianna.

xXyooooXx

I'm definitely no CB fan, but wow...people are hateful on this site! Not saying what he did was right by any means, but this is a bit harsh. Hopefully this will be a learning lesson for him and he'll end up being a stronger person as a result. Meanwhile, Rihanna, who's as equally disgusting, is partying it up and screwing Drake.

Preston

Who cares about this guy because really I don't. I'm sick of him already... can't wait until his 15 minutes of fame is up. He's pathetic and ungrateful and I can't wait until karma comes knocking at his jail cell because we all know Karma's a B****!!

nonjudgmental

Boy, this is a horrible site, people are vicious. You all act like he did something to you.

snail track u.s.a.

My cousins cousins great uncle step dad,makes 75.00 an hour washing fat people before they shop at Wal-Mart.no experience needed...just the love of fat people...cheese....armpits and ass. washing oily head at extra cost!!!!!! go to fatfattysmellyshoppers.com and see for yourself!!!!

Vote2012

Not sure about the jail, but he is right when he said he stinks.

VIXXen28

I'm just going to put this out there, IF YOU DON'T HAVE ANYTHING NICE TO SAY DON'T SAY IT AT ALL. Leave us team breezy fans alone because we don't judge you or who you care for. No need to be harsh. The man has mental issues to deal with and this site ia making it worse. TMZ creates the problems or i should say amplifies them. Anyone who works for tmz needs to get a REAL job and stop focusing so damn much on other peoples lives and focus on your own. You guys have so much opinion and i bet you guys are the ones with all the issues. Leave chris and is fans alone.

kingmrbrown

"Chris can read?" NO ****ING ****. How else would he be able to write and sing? Half all of yall lack comoon sence. Tmz is the same. Of course he's gonna smell bad.He won't "stink to hoky hell

kingmrbrown

Half of yall are focused on the rhianna asult. WHY? she apperntly mobed on from it & so should yall. if you spend yoyre time talking **** about chris brown you are childish. yall gonna stop being childish or na?

Applehead

It reads?

Numapass

I see a new level of self awareness here - you've nailed the stink, now your homework is to work on "dime-a-dozen rapper"

RobynAwesome

I feel sorry for him. I DON'T LIKE HIM but I feel sorry for him. I do. I can only imagine solitary confinement is enough to drive a mad man sane. I don't get why so many of you hate him like he did something to you? Get over yourself.