Jerry Springer

I'm Removing Tranny

from My Vocabulary

3/24/2014 11:48 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

032414_jerry_springer_tmzlive_launch
Jerry Springer just learned a very valuable lesson ... and now he's retiring the word "tranny" from his show ... FOREVER.

Springer was on "TMZ Live" today to discuss the backlash over a recent episode of "The Jerry Springer Show" entitled "Trannies Twerk It Out." LGBT groups were not pleased the show used the term "tranny" ... but Springer claims he had no clue he was offending anyone.

"I've just been educated," Springer said on "TMZ Live." "I won't use that term. I honestly had no idea that you're not supposed to use that term, so now we'll find another term to use."

And that's today's ... final thought.

tmrice

I don't blame him..I had no idea it was considered offensive either until a few weeks ago..

Rigby

Lol well damn what do trannys wanna be called now?

dontworryaboutit

call em tripods

Factual

the word police Gestapo at it again

Rhubino

They're called sweet transvestite transexuals from Transylvania, right?

Shoozie

I didn't know that anyone who watches this could become offended. LOL............

ASH

How could you!?
Now Michelle Obama won't be as famous!
Or hated!
This is a transexual hating trysexual.

Observer

'Not supposed to use' ??

Uh, Jerry, you bowing to the Word Police??
You're WEAK.

Use terms you Want and Screw those Trying to TELL you what Words you Can and Can't say.
The Nazi's did that too!

TRY and stop me from using words I CHOOSE!

Jerry is a WEAK-AZZ Punk that bends a knee to Politically Incorrect Idiots and Nazi's.

firebaby

every word, eventually becomes "un-pc" to say... isn't 'tranny' a shorter, easier way to say transexual? are we supposed to say the entire word, transexual now, instead of tranny?
deaf and dumb was offensive, it became hearing impaired and retarded.... retarded is offensive, it's disabled.... disabled is offensive, it's differently-abled... tell me when will it end?

static

How about calling them mentally challenged.

isitin

So what are you gonna call them than?, idiots with ***** and tits???.

thegamemk

"Freak" comes to mind

englishpetal

I believe that! Didnt know it was offensive till the LGBT communtiy started gaining traction a few years ago!! Just thought it was similar to someone calling me a brit because its short for british.

Mary P

So will we be going after Hamburger Mary's for advertising Tranny Bingo? This is really offensive now? First, I've heard of it and I hang out with a somewhat bizarrely high number of trannies for not being one.

Truth

JERRY'S A TRANNY... DUDE JUST GOT HIS BUTT F*CKED BY ONE. WOW, NOW IT'S ALL NON-PC TO CALL OUT CHICS WITH *****. #TRUTH!!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments