Swizz Beatz

Ex-Wife & Alicia Keys Call Truce

After Homewrecker War

3/24/2014 8:55 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0324-swizz-mashonda-alicia-Splash2
It's the most unlikely truce in history -- Alicia Keys and Swizz Beatz' ex-wife Mashonda ... the same woman who once publicly accused Alicia of breaking apart her marriage.

The photos were taken this weekend in St. Barts -- showing Swizz, Alicia, and Mashonda all vacationing together with their children (Swizz fathered kids with both women).

It's wild -- nearly 5 years ago, Mashonda wrote a nasty open letter to Alicia in the wake of her divorce from Swizz, blaming Alicia for taking part in the affair that destroyed her marriage and family.

From the letter, you'd think Mashonda and Alicia would be enemies for life -- but the photos tell a much different story.

Swizz Beatz -- the new Simon Cowell.

0324-subasset-swizz-mashonda-alicia-Splash

Mattie

Hey, if it works, it works. As long as there aren't kids being used as pawns in a post-war divorce, I'm always happy.

TheRealDeal

Please don't put the talented Swizz Beatz in the same lowly category as Simon Cowell. A gutter rat has more style and class than Simon Cowell . Then again TMZ worships Charlie Sheen, so it's not surprising that they also worship that hairy blob known as Simon Cowell.

Rigby

Well they worked it out and all the kids can spend time together and vacation.. I see no problem

sr

Hate homewreckers hope slut keys karma comes back to her. No one likes u anymore Alicia go away

Dawn

So they invited her on holiday so that she would have to endure seeing them with their tongues down each others' throats. How generous of them... It's evident from the photo that she is struggling through it. What a pair of heartless bishes! I hope this comes back to haunt them.

KnuckleDragger

When your parents give you a name like "Mashonda"...prepare to have a f*cked-up life.

taffy84

Good for them doing the rite thing for the kids'

Rectum?Damn Nearly Killed Him

I'd stuff Keys too

Natosha

It's called growing up, getting along and being adults for the sake of your children. It's a concept that so many don't seem to get.

Truth

HAVE MONEY TALK... NO MONEY NO TALK. PRETTY MUCH... THAT WILL STOP THE EX-WIFE FROM NAGGING. #TRUTH!!

Jazzy

I don't see why I have to vacation with my ex-husband to prove how mature I am about it all. Simply not arguing or silently wishing these adulterers would die a fiery death is growth enough.

I would be humiliated if I were Mashonda, b/c once again Swizz shows her that he doesn't care about her feelings.

Thetruth313

I'm pretty sure she wouldn't be there if she didn't wanna be, Maybe Mashonda has a new dude and doesn't care about swizz

Italia

Clearly it's in Mashonda's best personal interests to try to be "friends" with the money people. Look, she already gets to go on a fabulous vacation with 2 of the music industry's biggest talents. Plus it give Mashonda an opportunity to meet herself another rich guy because she sure is hanging with the right crowd. If Mashonda stayed bitter, she'd only be hurting herself. Just look a what a train wreck Brandi Glanville is after five years of being split up, she still acts as if she's waiting for Eddie to go back home to her, and she's waiting for him. Move on Brandi, you're getting old and need to find yourself a new man before your old age takes you off the market.

ctcco

Is Swizz Beatz really worth all that?? I think not.

Tammy

Not to burst your bubble TMZ, but Mashonda doesn't look happy. And I'm sure Swizz and Alicia only asked her along to have someone who truly cares to watch the kids while they're of screwing, clubbing and doing other coupley stuff that haing to watch kids would curtail.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments