Johnny Weir's Husband

Allowance Set at $1,000 / Mo.

aka Bye Bye Birkins & Furs

3/26/2014 5:50 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

03-26-14-weir-victor-support-tmzJohnny Weir's husband will be making some major lifestyle changes after a judge ruled he only gets $1,000 per month in support -- and they have to unload some prized possessions.

During a hearing for Johnny and Victor Voronov's nasty divorce ... the judge laid out an agreement which forces the Olympic figure skater to fork over a grand to Victor every month.

The agreement is only temporary, but in divorce-court terms -- that $1,000 is not nearly enough to keep up the luxe standards to which Victor's grown accustomed during their marriage.

Think more Macys ... less Hermès.

And get this ... the soon-to-be exes both agreed to sell off their Faberge Egg AND their wedding rings, and place the funds in a trust. $15,000 of that cash will go to their attorneys.

Victor's only consolation -- Johnny has to cover utilities at their home, including Internet and cable.

0321_johnny_weir_victor_before_split_footer_v2

Usagi-chan

I hope Jonny is truly as miserable as he makes the viewing public.

Typo

Grrrr. That Faberge Egg was a very touching gift from a fan to Johnny. Gutted for both him AND her. Victor, get off your lazy ass and pay your own goddamn way! You posted on Twitter not long ago that you had a 'new home', so what the heck happened to that?

Deer diary

STOP POSTING A/B THESE GUYS! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. it's like a nightmare. I don't know who they are! I don't want to know who they are!! I don't care!!! PLEASE TMZ, don't you see my use of CAPS? it's me taking triple the time to convey my disdain! please oh pretty please stop running stories on this peewee herman guy and his husband. I read every post and I go along with them all but this saga is driving me crazy! who are these guys?! I read the post but I don't know the difference between the two names and there's just sooooo many articles about them! why? please please please stop. (sorry for the pointless rant fellow commenters, I log on all the time to enjoy whatever is posted but this couple and the continuous obsession has just driven to my wits end).

Berserk

He's Weir. He's Weird. And he's Queer.

Johnny Qweirdo

taz

TMZ is over. Second story today about JOHNNY WEIR???? Do you guys realize he isn't that much of a celebrity?? Whose paying you guys to post about it like anyone gives a rats ass?

tgrfan42069

who gets the diamond studded butt plugs? also who gets the bucket of lube?

BLUE UGLY 💩

Gays defiling marriage

spinner25

Ugh, there will be no Macy's trips on a $1000 monthly budget unless he gets a job to supplement it.

Rigby

That's poopy 💩! I'll buy a second hand Birkin!!! Put it on ebay lol

namers

Send your disgust e-mails directly thru the tip line; posting complaints here is useless.

Ginger

Wow can't anyone get along

Rectum?Damn Nearly Killed Him

Think Target or Walmart you fruit.

Javier

I guess Johnny Weir got SHAFTED and not the way he's accustomed to.......

HumanNature

THAT WAS FAST!!!!!

GLAD THAT THEY WORKED THINGS OUT!!!!!

NOW, NO MORE "DRAMA" GIRLS!!!!

Nella!