Johnny Weir's Husband

I'm Going to Battered Women's School

3/29/2014 12:40 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0328_voronov_weir_tmzJohnny Weir's estranged hubby  Victor Voronov was so traumatized from being bitten and allegedly abused by Johnny Weir ... he's going to take battered women's classes ... on Johnny's dime.

We've learned Johnny and Victor struck a private deal Friday in their ongoing divorce war.  Victor wants to get therapy to regain emotional balance after all the tumult.  And he thinks the place to go is a school that  teaches groups of battered women how to cope.

There's no such thing as battered men's classes, so Victor is breaking new ground

Johnny is going to foot the bill for the classes.

That's what happens when you bite.

BLUE UGLY 💩

Why would this fudge packer make a mockery of something so important for battered women

Sarah Sota

Insanity

kali

As someone else said, stop making a mockery out of real abuse and using their desperately needed resources.

shakedoggy

rich gey peeple problums

Typo

Oh Victor. I love how the same time every day a little more comes out of Victor's camp... all along the lines of 'oh woe is me, look what Johnny has done to me now!'. It's sad, and pathetic. He needs to grow up and get over himself. In a year, no-one is going to know who he is (that'll kill him) and Johnny will just keep going.

Typo

And Victor you little snot, you have a new damn boyfriend don't you?! Yeah, really traumatised.

ShakenBake

Uh, Yeah. I'm totally over this story already. The only think I'd like Johnny & Victoria to do is disappear.

burning_plastic

I'm getting traumatized from this story.

tgrfan42069

i feel for the women who go there who were really beaten by men.to have this pos go there as pretty much a bargaining piece for the divorce and make a mockery of it.disgusts me.what a sick pos

Derrick

People are so nasty, I understand this country wants to accept ***s.. But has anyone thought about our children?? Do children even matter anymore, this country is trying so hard to let KIDS know they accept ***s. It isn't acceptable, kids now a days will think this *** stuff is cool.. On the dollar bill it says "In god we trust", but if you ask me things have been going the opposite of that, because I don't remember ANY scriptures saying that being a *** is ok.. IDK though, if any of you ***S can show me were GOD says its ok or even close to ok just let me know... SMMFH... The world is crazy these days...

exmar

stop reporting on these morons. no one cares about some douche figure skater and his "husband". they both look so pathetic and weak and feminized its disgusting!

Kev the Realist

Give me a freekin break. These pansy's need to smarten up. Someone should send them to see a shrink as they both have serious issues. So they couldn't get along, get over it and mnove on rather than bitch slapping each other. Dumb Ass idiots.

exmar

this guy is a p***y that he would get his a$$ kicked at battered women school

Astrogenotype

I use to be gay but one day I fell into some puzzy and it felt soooo good. Women have such soft and smooth skin... and guess what? No more KY jelly!! Plus, the cutest guys are hetero, so what's the perk of being gay. I feel so much smarter and now, i cannot stand gays. They are so stupid.

Double Bubble

Someone needs to foot the bill for a gun and 2 bullets and hope that one of these 2 fruitcakes would initiate a murder/suicide...

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments