L.A. Cop

Come Sit On My Bike

And You Can Go

3/29/2014 1:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0328-cops-bike-selfie-13
The LAPD is conducting a formal Internal Affairs investigation triggered by photos obtained by TMZ ... in which a patrol officer appears to have let a woman he stopped sit on his chopper as he took a bunch of photos ... then allegedly let her go without ticketing her.

The incident occurred Friday afternoon in the mid-Wilshire area of L.A.   An eyewitness tells TMZ ... the cop stopped the woman ... apparently for running a stop sign.

We're told the officer got off his bike and appeared ready to write her up, but the eyewitness says the woman began flirting ... apparently with some success.

The eyewitness says the woman got out of the car and mounted his motorcycle, with his permission.  He took her phone and obligingly began snapping pics.

We're told she eventually got off the bike and drove away, without getting a ticket.

H8Kardash

I dont see anything wrong with that.. Good looking women have advantages over everybody else, known fact

Whocares

Dumb ass cop... I'm sure he could have gotten a blow job, too. Way to waste your power, lazy ass.

booga-booga

And?

Hot Dumb Italian Mike

The power of good *****...aaaaah!

Shaquille O'Neal

Nice move by her! Men are so easily manipulated by flirting and women.

sophiastormy

la police are a joke. they cater to the famous and wealthy

slam dunk

I ain't mad her you go girl:)

Fit4Life

Totally missing the point.. The big question is.. How many other times has he done this? And has he taken it to another level like asking women out on dates in exchange for letting them off the hook.. Or worse expecting sex because he let's them off. He should be fired.

Mykuh

This is a pig move BUT in his defense it was her camera he took the photos with so it's not like he got away with a prize..... Just a memory lol blame the rachet hoe who used her body to get out of a ticket!

MrsBettyBowers

In America, there are three defenses to any crime:

1. "I'm rich!;

2. "I'm pretty!"; and, most effective,

3. "I'm famous!"

Just My Opinion

The woman puts in the mind of Oksana.

What is your name mam? Oksana.. the famous singer. Thinking, to himself..don't you mean famous gold digger, mam? Gee, can I have a picture of you on my bike? Yes sir, but it will cost you? I don't care. Before she drives off. the dude says.. since you only have 10 dollars to your name, do I send this ticket to Mel to pay? OH..YES SIR..PLEASE DO SO! I AM TOO FAMOUS AND TOO IMPORTANT TO PAY MY OWN BILLS. !! LMAO

steve

he was doing his duty in serving the American Public. good PR move to build relations with the AP ;-)

cardawn

So what!! Cops deal with so much why can't the guy have a little fun? Doesn't look inappropriate. Lighten up people.

Miss k

Smh lol

angie

Once again, an example of LA cops abusing their authority and disregarding their duty. I suppose she's lucky she was young, pretty, and white. Otherwise the video would most likely have been of the cop beating her. Oh, and before anyone gets their panties in a bunch, I'm a white female so don't assume I'm "just another black assuming racism". Unfortunately this is the truth in LA and their surrounding communities.