Kenya Moore

I Did Not Fake

My Dog's Death!

4/8/2014 12:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

Kenya Moore Fake Dog DeathKenya Moore insists she DID NOT fake her dog's death for ratings and is disgusted at reports that claim otherwise.

On Sunday's episode of "The Real Housewives of Atlanta," Kenya revealed her pooch of seven years -- a Yorkie named Velvet -- had died after being viciously attacked by a neighbor's dog.

But the day after the episode aired, reports came out claiming the dog was alive and well and living with her friend Brandon DeShazer ... and that Moore had FAKED the death to drive up ratings.

DeShazer -- who posted a series of old photos of Velvet when the show aired that sparked the rumor -- calls the reports "vile" and "irresponsible," telling TMZ, "Anybody who has pets knows the kind of love you develop for them. To report that something like that would be staged … it’s disgusting."

We're told Moore is still heartbroken over Velvet's passing and calls the reports "evil."

Rigby

Omg EWW tranny!

Teresa andrews

The dog looks dead in that picture. Either that or he's hanging his head in shame.

The New Improved Sock Puppet

I don't know who in the hell watches these shows but does anyone else think it is kind of bizarre that the death of a dog would boost the show ratings? WTF!!??

ckalistar82

Well you lie about everything else, how are people suppose to believe your bitter lonely self now?

karma360

She's very pretty...love the eyebrows and hair and I don't think she would do that...well I hope not!

John

Trash this show along with all the other "Housewives" shows.

notalawyer

Anything for ratings...
LOL reality stars are EASY to replace because the pay is so low...

Chana

I don't think that even Kenya would lie about something like that. She loved that little dog.....www.javabody.com

BLUE UGLY 💩

Zzzz

Celeb Gossip Addict

I was so shocked to learn of Velvet's death. I never even considered the possibility that it was fake. That was her baby. She wouldn't fake something like that.

Eddie

Nasty bitch looks like a damn ape or monkey

Factual

Losing a pet is as painful as losing a family member , her grief was real

Retail Queen

Kenya is the craziest one on the show, but I actually believe her on this one. I'm just scratching my head as why she would not hire Phaedra, resident mortician, to provide the services for Velvets ceremony.

loveyou15

Looks like a man n stinks

Kelly

It's a fairly absurd accusation.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments