Justin Bieber

I'm on a Boat ...

But It Isn't Mine!

4/10/2014 11:23 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0410_justin_bieber_instagramJustin Bieber is making a habit of making it look like he owns cool stuff, when he really doesn't -- this time he tried to pass off a super famous yacht as his own ... when everyone knows it's not his.

As TMZ first reported, Bieber posted a photo of himself in a Bugatti that he referred to as "my first Bugatti" ... but it was just a loaner from Birdman.

Then on Wednesday, Bieber posted a pic on board a yacht called "Never Say Never" -- which just happens to be the name of his concert film. But TMZ has learned Bieber does NOT own the boat ... not even close. The boat is registered to a family trust based in Coral Cables, FL.

Here's why Justin is particularly stupid for trying to lay claim to the yacht --  it's the same boat Lonely Island used for their LEGENDARY video, "I'm on a Boat."

If you want to make it in the rap game, Justin ... might want to start getting your own stuff instead of borrowing other people's.

VC

A see a lot of belibers defending him. But c'mon he is just a stupid kid with a lot of money, but not enough for buying a yacht. IDIOT!

Andy

No. If he wants to get into the Rap game, he should be getting experienced at stealing.

johnwellington

He never said it was his boat, anyways people will judge him for everything

oleman

he's almost as desperate as GaGa! Gotta stay relevant

Dee

If only he was on a slow boat to China.

Tazz

I hate beiber, but he didn't say it was his, just it was time. To me I say that when I go on vacation too.

boo boo

Lonely Island is high-fcukin-larious!

Almightyrahh

Never even said it was his though... but okk!

Eye roll

His instagrams weren't meant to be taken literal you dumb arses at tmz. Duh. And Justin has plenty of money to buy anything he wants in the world. Stop bring jealous of a kid you old z staffers

Edddie Nash

I thought he moved to Atlanta? lol

olivia

HE TAKES A PICTURE WITH A YACHT. AND ALL OF A SUDDEN YOU THINK HES SAYING IT'S HES OWN..WHERE DID YOU GET THAT FROM..F U C K I N G A S S H O L E TMZ..WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU !!!??

Sheldon Siegel

Not a Bieber fan but this is a non-story. He didn't say the boat was his. He just had his picture taken on it.
He he posts a picture of himself in front of the Statue Of Liberty, is TMZ going to report that he claims it's his as well?

Patti

Come on...are you guys really serious with this. I never once thought he "owned" that bugatti...not that he can't afford it...but even I knew what he was referring too...and just because he takes a picture with the boat....I dont think anyone is going to think he OWNS it....give me a friggin break....

Endgame

Couldn't care less about this kid but lets get real here. It's you TMZ that is making it look like the kid is trying to pull a fast one on his fans, not him.
Whats next? You going to claim he's trying to make it look like he owns the Eiffel tower should he post a pic of himself standing next it with the caption, this would look great in my back yard. You guys will say anything to get people to read.

Alfredo Solis