NeNe Leakes

I'm on Team Porsha

Kenya Deserved Beatdown

4/20/2014 12:35 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

042014_nene_leakes_launch_v2The battle lines have been drawn ... "Real Housewives of Atlanta" star NeNe Leakes says she's totes team Porsha Williams -- because Kenya Moore provoked her way into an attack.

NeNe was heading out at L.A.X. Saturday when our camera guy asked whose side she's on -- Porsha Williams or Kenya -- and NeNe didn't hold back.

As we previously reported ... Porsha and Kenya got into a full-on bitch fight last month while filming. Porsha was charged with assault and took the most glam mug shot ever while turning herself in.

So, we gotta ask ...

420 by means

Can you guys f_king add none to the poll as option?

B4-I-FU-RU-18?

When Nene envaded others space. By shouting in their faces, snapping her neck& fingers. Example: Star Jones did Nene deserve a best down too? Vile, pathetic, sewer filth!

B4-I-FU-RU-18?

*beat*

KimTx

Those of you who say it's wrong to promote violence are full of ****. If someone kept pointing a sharp object in your faces, or yelled in directly in in your ears with a megaphone, and constantly went on and on about your personal life, wonder how long itd be before things got physical. Point blank, respect each others space or risk getting a beat down.

Veronica

Nene you need a beatdown too with your jazzy ass mouth an those ugly ass veneers! Can you even close your ugly mouth, because I've never seen your lips together with those ugly ass teeth veering out!! LMFAO!!

powerfulStuff

I don't like Kenya either but I wouldn't be stupid enough to put my hands her. I couldn't go to jail for no one.

Mmmmhmmm

I love Kenya, the girl is totally an Aquarius female that you don't want to mess with. Buuuuut, Porsha had a right to kick her ass. Sometimes you gotta put a woman like that in their place. NeNe better watch out cuz she has a storm coming her way anytime now. boop!

Dee

Who else would you think Nene would side with. Nene and Kenya don't like each other anyway. I don't even look at that mess but know from seeing shows, who gets along with whom

The_incredible_mr_wizard

None of these people are relevant.

gailbell

I am team Porsha, & I am a white woman who just came in to the show a couple of episodes into this season, but Kenya Moore is fake, & she deserves a beatdown, not just for Porsha, but she's been SHADY to all the girls, from what I have watched this season. As I said I am a new comer watching this, but Kenya should never point anything in someone's face, & she needs to leave Phaedra's husband alone or Phaedra will be the next one giving her a beat down. YOU GO PORSHA!!!!!!!

walloopia

Yup

Natal Plum

Yeah, this convicted FELON ought to be on a beatdown

myopinion

I can't stand that trouble maker NeNe...YUCK go away!

RaineeDrops

All of these women act classless and immature.

They ALL act like rabid animals. It is sad women go on TV to act like this, Nene included.

Embarrassments to their families and friends.

MELISSA

PORSHA WAS WRONG TO HIT KENYA. IT IS EMBARASSING TO SEE GROWN WOMEN BITCH BUT WORSE TO SEE THEM STRIKE OUT PHYSICALLY. I THINK PORSHA IS TOO EMOTIONALLY FRAGILE TO BE ON THE SHOW.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments