Producer Gary Goddard

I'm Not a Boy Rapist, Either

4/23/2014 9:52 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0423_gary_goddard_michael_egan
Gary Goddard
-- who has produced several big shows on and off-Broadway -- is now speaking out against allegations he participated in a Hollywood sex ring that victimized young boys.

Goddard's attorney tells TMZ, the allegations against the producer are "categorically denied."

As we reported, 31-year-old Michael Egan filed lawsuits against Goddard, "X Men" director Bryan Singer, TV producer Garth Ancier, and former president of Disney TV David Neuman -- claiming they sexually abused him as a young teen at various Hollywood parties and in Hawaii.

But Goddard's lawyer tells us, "Mr. Goddard was not in Hawaii with Mr. Egan. He did not molest or touch or annoy Mr. Egan or commit any of the acts alleged.  Also, he did not furnish drugs or alcohol to any minor at any time." Ancier and Neuman have also denied the allegations.

The lawyer calls Egan's claims "so fantastical as to be unbelievable on their face."

Andy

They have threatened our jobs tonight. A group of us were talking about this in our studio gym and they literally told us they would fire my husband and I if we talked.

So **** it. Gary Goddard’s real personal assistant (not Shirley Eaton at the studio) was Nick Ropolis.

His main job was to make sex dates with 14-16year olds. There are email, phone records, receipts and more about this. Gary got Nick addicted to meth and made him financial dependent on him.

Find him. His laptops have all the evidence you need.

That was just in late 2012. Nick is now just getting out of a rehab facility. He had the factual information on Gary, Singer, and Fincher and Spacey.. Meetings, dates, sex. Buying drugs and 15 year olds that confirm their names and information to you.

Nick is in West Hollywood and can be found quite easily.

Andy

Ask Gary about Broadway 4D. Ask Gary what he did to Nick after he used him to molest children.

Jah36

As society continues to devolve to appoint where it celebrates homosexual behavior as being normal, we're unfortunately going to see more and more stories like this. Sexual perversion is a slippery slope. How easy is it for practicing homosexuals to focus their sights on teenage boys? Very easy, apparently.

BLUE UGLY 💩

Most gays are into little boys too, so it's not surprising

Rectum?Damn Nearly Killed Him

If you start off a conversation 'I'm not a boy rapist but...' you're probably a boy rapist. Not to mention you look like one...

Santo

Okay, I kind of bought Egan's story when he accused one rich, powerful gay guy of raping him 15 years ago. Then he accused another rich, powerful gay guy of raping him 15 years ago, and then another, and another. If every rich powerful gay guy in Hollywood was violating this kid, why did he wait 15 years to tell anybody, and why is he doing it all at once? This is all starting to sound very 'Boy Who Cried Wolf'-ish.

Michelle

Naa...he did it!

anonymous

Like any of the accused are going to say, Yeah, I did it. Oh, puhleeze.

mark d hegney

The more i read about this left wing democrat child abusers the more i feel Vlad Putin was not offside in saying LBGT people were a problem and needed to stay away from children at the olympics..

Mr. Pukey

I HATE pedo's! If it is true then I hope his buuthole matches his hair color when the gen pop is done taking turns on him.

Politico Pablo

If he's being less than truthful,
he's impugned the reputation of these people.

To date, not a single person has come forward to verify his claims. Kinda makes you wonder--
who's the real victim here?

Andy

It is not my job to go to FBI. I don't care if this is TMZ. I don't care if anyone believes me or not. This is how I'm choosing to anonymously give information. That path leads to the truth for those wanting to follow it. That's someone else's job.

Bryan Singer gave Brad Renfro his first hit of drugs on the set of Apt Pupil. Brad was pressured into a lot of things during his time on and off the set. The writer Brandon and their friend Christopher McQuarrie would also have underage guys at parties as well. My boyfriend went to USC with Bryan and he invited us out a lot between 1997-2000. There were so many parties with underage guys I'm not surprised more are not coming forward, Though, Michael Egan is an ******* and used many, many drugs, I never saw anyone force him to do anything. I did see Dan Jinks use his best picture oscar for American Beauty to penetrate a 17 year old. He brought it out to the hot tub where my friends and I were at during one of these parties. He tells us who wants it? and this drugged 17 year blonde guy was the unlucky winner. I'm pretty sure if you ask around, you'll see how deep the rabbit hole goes, from Kevin Spacey and his husband of over a decade, to the David Geffen parties.. who is the richest gay man on earth and has done unspeakable things to so many people, sexually and financially and gotten away with it. Leo DeCaprio was an insane human being during that time. He was running around in his underwear at most of these parties high as a kite. I cannot believe he is respected by anyone in the industry. Bryan has his issues however I never saw him do anything to pressure anyone, but I did see him give Brad Renfro drugs for the first time. Brad was a really great guy, who was forced to have sex from the velvet mafia to get roles and keep up his drug habit they got him addicted to in the first place. He was one of my best friends and was actually straight. That's what happens all the time here, they place their wealth and power to pressure so many into drugs and sex for rewards.. Sometimes there is no reward, they just want to extort and basically rape underaged teens. look into more...

and what I can recall from that time, there were casting agents who knew about this. Also, Jonathan Brandis and Corey Haim are directly linked to this group of men.

I know someone else who has huge secrets on all of them - McCauley Culkin. and his father.

isthisajoke

If these men are truly the evil rapists Egan is claiming, then it's too bad this is just a civil trial. They'd deserve jail time. Instead, at best you're going to get a cash settlement with this story fading from the media.

The original guy Egan and the other boys sued in 2000, Marc Collins-Rector, basically got away with it because he just copped to minor sex trafficking charge, paid a fine and skipped town afterwards, and was last seen in the UK with another teenager.

Casurf

TMZ- you guys need to be a little more objective and do more digging. I'm not sure about the executives, but Bryan Singer is notoriously known for dating very young boys and disposing them thereafter. I went to a party at his house after LA Pride in 2010 and the house is a remake of the Fortress of Solitude. There were abt a hundred young boys there coked out, drunk and acting a mess. I had a 18 yr old friend that hooked up w him, and even then I joked "wow you're old for him" because EVERY gay guy knows Bryan Singer's reputation for dating young underage guys from Tiger Heat, a gay club for guys too young to drink. I do believe the Bryan Singer story is true, and this is only the tip of the ice berg for what other younger boys will come forward! Good for tmz to expose men of power for their wrongful actions.

DownSouth