« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Donald Sterling

NEW AUDIO RELEASED

I Put Food on Black People's Tables

4/27/2014 9:03 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

042714_donald_sterling_launch
More Donald Sterling audio has been released ... this time, you can hear the Clippers' owner explaining that he doesn't think he's racist because he puts food on the tables of his his black employees.

The audio -- just released on Deadspin -- appears to pick up where the clip published on TMZ Sports leaves off ... with Sterling's girlfriend V. Stiviano challenging him on April 9th about why she can't post photos of black people on her Instagram page.

GF: "I don't understand, I don't see your views. I wasn't raised the way you were raised."

Sterling: "Well then, if you don't feel -- don't come to my games. Don't bring black people, and don't come."

GF: "Do you know that you have a whole team that's black, that plays for you?"

Sterling: "You just, do I know? I support them and give them food, and clothes, and cars, and houses. Who gives it to them? Does someone else give it to them? Do I know that I have—Who makes the game? Do I make the game, or do they make the game? Is there 30 owners, that created the league?"

Sterling also objects when Stiviano compares his attitude toward black people to the Holocaust.

During the conversation, Stiviano says she didn't remove a photo of L.A. Dodgers star Matt Kemp from her Instagram page because he's mixed race and light-skinned and she thought Sterling would be OK with it.

She was wrong.

Sterling also threatens to replace Stiviano with another girl in his life for not getting behind his world views on race.

042514-donald-sterling-large-launch-v4-new-part-2

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

ladyvil

An the Supreme Court saysAffirmative Action is not needed, REALLY?! This DICK-FACED DOUCHE should be living under a bridge with the money Blacks have earned him! Fans are not coming to the games to see his shriveled up ass, they're coming to see his players play! HE NEEDS TO BE GONE LIKE LAST WEEK!!

oc420

His gold digging ho set him up!

Ming the Merciless

And the moral of this story is? Never trust a post-op tranny called "V."

Mike

This is so typical of the Fox/GOP/conservative/1% message. "Do I make the game, or do they make the game?" ...same as the "I built it" bromide. No Sterling, you did not make the game, you put up money that any other mindless talentless rich person can do. The players make the game. We are getting the same type of arrogance from corporate executives - did they build it? Yes, they helped, but the employees from the managers to the janitors contributed just as much to make your company work and thrive day to day. Sterling, those players are putting food on YOUR table, but the only thing you seem to be putting in your mouth is your foot

Hera

He has it all twisted. The players, and fans put food on his table. Clothes on his back and cars in his driveway.

Trixielolo77

I don't see the damn issue here with racism but people are petty and always seek dirt. However, what's really being overlooked is this woman's behavior. The behavior that's widely accepted and overlooked. A woman seeking fame from tarnishing a man's career. When your mind is in a selfish, superficial place, this is what happens. They are both guilty of this. He wants arm candy with the ability to dictate how she chooses to live her life and who she associates with. She wants money and or revenge with the hope of fame. Two people with an unhealthy mindset. With this mindset comes silliness and drama.

nipples mugee

Give it a rest. everyone us has some sort of racism built in our ego. I'm racist against young lying cheating hoes that rat out their bread and butter, after he took her in and showed her ghetto ass real money... Trader. should be thrown under the bus, literally.

Nobledrewali

Pretty soon this will all be over...Payback is a godly act...vengeance will be his!!

Swaggaa

Everybody has their own views/feelings towards other people or cultures but usually it's kept private in our minds and in our homes. What he is saying is nothing that is not happening everyday in this world. It's just that he was secretly recorded and he had his name and image smeared by all of us because of his ex gf I presume. Some of the stuff he says is true in ways. It's all in our blood. We all at some point or another in ours lives might have negatives thoughts like that and it is what it is. But most of us know better than that.

Katz

And yet he donated millions to the democratic party. Wonder if they will give it back.

susiecreamcheese

The things he says make me want to cry. What a horrible, horrible old man.

copco777

I think this guy needs immersion therapy. LOL......all the black people around him need to just be there every time he turns around. If that doesn't work, at least he's old and will die soon.

bernergirl

Difficult to believe that at one time Sterling was the fastest sperm.

Lily

This tramp is full of ****. The way she sounds on the recording is all thought out and the questions she was asking seems like she just want him to say something incriminating. It's funny how she used two of the most known athletes as an example to make him sounds like he is hateful. To me what it seems like is the bitch he got is a hoe and he jus doesn't want her to be around other male company. If you in a relationship you shouldn't be posting pic. Of guys on your Instagram page slut. I honestly think this woman is just trying to set him up because like he said he can find another woman if she don't stop hanging around male company that are hoes. And yes some of his comments are harsh but it is not anything that makes him racist if anything it's jealousy cause he knows what kinda of woman she is.

Bkshorti

Not a racist he's not my ass. He's also a old **** that believes cause he is old he can say do what ever the he'll he want. If I was a clipper I would beat the crash out of him then boycott. Rude mother****er.