« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Donald Sterling

NEW AUDIO RELEASED

I Put Food on Black People's Tables

4/27/2014 9:03 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

042714_donald_sterling_launch
More Donald Sterling audio has been released ... this time, you can hear the Clippers' owner explaining that he doesn't think he's racist because he puts food on the tables of his his black employees.

The audio -- just released on Deadspin -- appears to pick up where the clip published on TMZ Sports leaves off ... with Sterling's girlfriend V. Stiviano challenging him on April 9th about why she can't post photos of black people on her Instagram page.

GF: "I don't understand, I don't see your views. I wasn't raised the way you were raised."

Sterling: "Well then, if you don't feel -- don't come to my games. Don't bring black people, and don't come."

GF: "Do you know that you have a whole team that's black, that plays for you?"

Sterling: "You just, do I know? I support them and give them food, and clothes, and cars, and houses. Who gives it to them? Does someone else give it to them? Do I know that I have—Who makes the game? Do I make the game, or do they make the game? Is there 30 owners, that created the league?"

Sterling also objects when Stiviano compares his attitude toward black people to the Holocaust.

During the conversation, Stiviano says she didn't remove a photo of L.A. Dodgers star Matt Kemp from her Instagram page because he's mixed race and light-skinned and she thought Sterling would be OK with it.

She was wrong.

Sterling also threatens to replace Stiviano with another girl in his life for not getting behind his world views on race.

042514-donald-sterling-large-launch-v4-new-part-2

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

epj1906

This guy just doesn't know when to shut up. Just when you thought that idiot Cliven Bundy was the top story, along comes another bigot to reat his ugly head.

Idiotsallofya

Awesome proof reading losers. Jesus, it's just constant with you guys

andrewlala

Why would this nasty hood rat record conversations? It's obvious she had intent to harm and humiliate Sterling! She is being vengeful because Sterling realized she is a tramp and a golddigger.

Waka Waka Waka

I just got one word that describes ol Donald......... DONE!!!!!!!!

aldz

She just keeps egging him on. I believe she set him up!

FerdD

Stick a fork in the moron cause he is effing DONE!!

jan4578

Shes a slut and he's a racist...next

R

I really hate to pull this card but its a valid point. Slavers put food on the tables of their slaves, clothes on their backs and a roof over their head, doesnt mean the slavers liked their slaves

RWB

It's pretty obvious she set him up but at the same time it's not like there was a gun to his head when he said this stuff. He actually believes in what he's saying.

HRH Prince Michael

Again: After a brief meeting with Mr. Sterling in 1995,
I -a mixed Latino American- was impressed (and surprised) by his genuine down-to-earth and
respectful manner. Be blessed, Mr. Sterling.

UPDATED:
Craigslist.com/NYC/Rant and Rave Section
"The House of David:
Re: Jews are not allowed to read Isaiah 53"

HumanNature

MODERN DAY PLANTATION OWNER!!!!!

As you grow older, you'll see white men cheat black men every day of your life, but let me tell you something and don't you forget it - whenever a white man does that to a black man, no matter who he is, how rich he is, or how fine a family he comes from, he is trash.” ― Harper Lee, To Kill a Mockingbird

Sadie

Even if she was "Egging him on" as you bigot supporters say, he still said what he said about black people and he has history of making racist comments about black people dating back to 2008.

Pink

Thank you massa for feedin and clothin the blacks folks, we owe you everthing, you ignorant a ss hole. That team of slaves is keepin your racist a ss rich, you old b astard!!! And you had a black slave woman sittin on your d ick, same ole slave master in 2014.

epj1906

Well of course she set him up, that's what gold diggers do. She is only in it for the money. So who's the bigger slime ball, the racist who feels he is superior to Blacks.

HumanNature

THE OLD WHORE IS "MARRIED"!!!!!

HE DON'T GET NO FREE PASS!!!!!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments