« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

V. Stiviano

Donald Sterling Audio Is 'Legitimate'

... 1 Hour In Length

4/27/2014 12:25 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0427-v-stiviano-donald-sterling-landov-instagram-01The audio recordings of Clippers owner Donald Sterling are "legitimate" and roughly 1 hour in length ... lawyers for Sterling's then-girlfriend V. Stiviano tell TMZ Sports

Mac E. Nehoray -- of the Nehoray Legal Group -- has issued a statement saying, "My firm represents Ms. V Stiviano who is a named defendant in a civil action brought by Rochelle H. Sterling in the Central Civil Superior Court, County of Los Angeles."

"This office understands that the currently released audio tape of approximately 15 minutes is a portion of approximately one (1) hour of overall audio recording of Mr. Donald T. Sterling and Ms. Stiviano, and is in fact legitimate."

"Ms. Stiviano did not release the tape(s) to any news media."

"Due to the present litigation and its absurd allegations, which Ms. Stiviano vehemently denies, Ms. Stiviano and this office have no comments at this time."

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

BLUE UGLY 💩

Anyone who thinks the tape is fake is a gullible idiot

My_Kingdom_For_A_Nose

In May of 2002, during an appearance on CNN’s Crossfire, Al Sharpton seemed to be trying deny that he made offensive remarks at a speech at Keane University in New Jersey in 1994. Here is a transcript from the show with Tucker Carlson and James Carville talking to Sharpton about another run for the White House;

CARVILLE: Well, I hope you do decide, Al Sharpton, because you look great, by the way. I hope you run as a Democrat, I look forward to covering you. I look forward to covering your speeches. And I hope you give speeches like. This is a speech you gave in 1992 early at Keane University in New Jersey. This is one of my favorite Al Sharpton quotes. “White folks was in the cave when we built empires. We taught philosophy and astrology and mathematics before Socrates and then Greeks homos ever got around to it.” If you run, speeches like that?

SHARPTON: Well first of all, if I made the speech, first of all…

CARLSON: If you made the speech? You did you make the speech.

SHARPTON: Well, you’re reading your card. Doesn’t mean…

CARLSON: That was in “The New York — did you not say that?

SHARPTON: Am I allowed to respond?

CARLSON: Yes, sir.

SHARPTON: Tonight? All right. Thank you, sir. So…

CARLSON: Tell me about them Greek homos.

SHARPTON: Well, first of all, I think that clearly, if you look at my record with the gay and lesbian communities, you can never try to accuse me of dealing in any homophobic…

CARLSON: And I’m just quoting you. “Them Greek homos…”

SHARPTON: Well, first of all, I don’t know that you’re quoting me properly or not. But let’s talk about the issue of homosexuality. Let’s talk about how many Republicans are not dealing with the problems that we’re even facing today with fellow churchmen of mine, who are trying to act as if homosexuals are the cause, rather than pedophiles are the cause.

Usagi-chan

Tmz is in overdrive over this story. They love a good racism/homophobe story.

bring back recent posts

Nothing else going on in the thirty mile zone today? This story is everywhere now, move on already.

Jordan

Of coarse her lawyers are going to say she did not release the tapes. What she did is Illegal in California, and she does not want to be Prosecuted. but I believe it is real.

spock

so he hates blacks big deal. I hate broccoli and olives so sue me.

CoconutScrimp

Uh, so why the hoe known as V.?

I mean, we know why she was with his old ass, the money. So she a hoe. That don't take away from that old ass racism doe.

Just My Opinion

Ok, seeing more an more pictures of this dude, looks like the dude could pass for the real Kermit The Frog.

actor48

I guess he'll be purchasing a time machine soon with all the cash he's got.

HngBlkBtm

Sad to see that someone so full of hatred still exists in this day and time. Mark 7:20-23 And he said, “What comes out of a person is what defiles him. For from within, out of the heart of man, come evil thoughts, sexual immorality, theft, murder, adultery, coveting, wickedness, deceit, sensuality, envy, slander, pride, foolishness. All these evil things come from within, and they defile a person.”

Rigby

She's ugly

Wow ...

So her "friends" released the tape. She can't act ignorant and pretend she knows nothing about how the media got the tapes. But, as I commented on another thread, I don't blame her for putting his racist behind on blast.

baby

and dont forget jesse jackson! he is a racist from way back, a hypocrite and a crook!

actor48

At least he feeds them & gives them clothes. Clippers game starts now

tgrfan42069

so an extortionist and a racist have a conversation....this is the outcome

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments