Jenner Sisters

Selena Gomez Lost It!!!

She's the Bad Influence, Not Us

4/28/2014 12:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0425-kendal-kylie-selena-tmz-02
Kylie
and Kendall Jenner have two words for Selena Gomez -- GOOD RIDDANCE -- because as far as they're concerned ... Selena's the toxic one in their lives, not the other way around.

TMZ broke the story ... Selena cut ties with the Jenners after Coachella because she associates them with all the trappings of Hollywood excess -- drugs, booze, drama -- and she considers them a distraction from her real passion ... music.

But sources close to the Jenner girls tell us, Selena has it twisted -- not only do Kendall and Kylie eschew drugs and alcohol ... they believe Selena's the real drama-obsessed party girl. After all, she's the one who's been to rehab.

We're told things came to a head at Coachella -- Selena had a paranoid meltdown over Justin Bieber, accusing him of hitting on other girls ... and they all had a falling out.

And the Jenners aren't the only ones who've accused Selena of being a bad influence -- as we reported, even Justin blamed their relationship issues on her drinking problems.

Bottom line -- we're told Kendall and Kylie don't care one bit Selena ended their friendship ... they feel like they're better off without her.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

BLUE UGLY 💩

Maybe she'd influence the KarTRASHian/Jenner grifting gypsies to actually work for a living instead of leeching off others

dreamon

For some reason, i'm not buying the Jenner sister's story. They probably think Selena's "toxic" cause she's a party pooper.

Laurin

I think Selena is more unstable than the Jenner's, especially lately. Seems like she's been losing the important people in her life the past few months, so yeah she's probably the problem.

Dr. Cornelia J. Dogbarker PhD

Gomez: "Go ahead Kylee, try bath salts" Kylee: "I'm scared. I don't want to go schizo." Gomez: "You're already hopelessly stupid and your black boyfriend will nail you in the pooper if you try bath salts." Kylee: "Hmmm OK. Sounds good.

Kartrashian Klown

The Jenners have no talent. And yep, maybe Selens wants to focus on her music and not associate herself with a family who is famous for nothing.

ar

I was waiting for their reaction. After Khloe basically threatened Selena over twitter, yes that fat ogre did just that, I knew these little idiots would respond. I wouldn't b surprised if "the source" is Khloe herlsef. They eschew drugs a nd alcohol? Really? Just go to Kylie's instagram and see how high she is most of the time. And her necklace of a marijuana leaf? Didn't Kylie have a thing with the Beaver?

Hyo

I kinda agree. Selena seems unstable these days and needs to stop blaming others. She's had these issue before she hug out with Kendall & Kylie so why would they be the problem?

leslie

Of course it's Selena and NOT the Jenner girls!! How dare you think that they would do anything that isn't perfect? BARF. Selena....keep walking and don't look back. Time to work on you now.

Big Mark 91

Who ****ing cares about these dumb skanks?

Wolfperm

Is anything EVER their fault.. I mean.. every single time something goes wrong in reference to a relationship whether it be casual or romantic.. they are ALWAYS pointing their finger in the other direction. Does anyone in this sick twisted dysfunctional alcoholic drug dependent emotionally unstable family ever accept responsibility for their actions?!?! By the way.. someone really needs to tame the family pit bull (Khloe) before someone puts her out of her misery.

Hoedashians

Yea okay..Sorry but I don't like any of them, but I totally believe Selena on this one. I seen pictures of both Kendell and Kylie wearing clothes jewelry ect. With the marijuana plant on the clothes and necklace. In all my years I have never seen someone just wear that symbol just because unless they were active smokers lol I think those girls are still I. Denial just like the the rest of their family. Smh

YesIam

This garbage is what I live for!!! These people are such wrecks.

And until I get a life of my own...please, keep putting gasoline into the tank.

val

Selena is much classier than both Jenner girls and their sisters. We see the Jenner girls and they aren't a class act but rather low .. we expected more from them and got a rerun of the K tribe. They'd best tell mama Kris to stop drinking and peeing in her pants all the time, day or night. Therein is their first problem..solve that Jennergirls

Kev the Realist

Let's see !!! Even is anyone believes anything the self-absorbed-self-serving, media whore KRAPTRASHIANS have to say, they have ZERO cerdibility as everything they do is pandering to the media for attention. They are classles, talentless, dumb as dirt whores. Now Gomez has her issues as well but I would never believe anything KRAPTRASHIAN

donna

no way do i believe that Selena was the bad one here... hellooooooooooooooooo Kardasian sisters...

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments