« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Donald Sterling

FEELS TERRIBLE ABOUT COMMENTS

... Says Ex-Kings Owner

5/7/2014 5:35 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

050714_bruce_mcnall_launch
Donald Sterling is finally expressing remorse about the racist comments that got him banned from the NBA ... this according to former L.A. Kings owner Bruce McNall who says Donald told him he feels "terrible" during a phone call a few days ago.

McNall was out in Malibu on Wednesday and told us he's been friends with Sterling for years -- and had a conversation with the disgraced L.A. Clippers owner just the other day.

"Oh man, when I talked to him ... he felt terrible," McNall says.

"I mean he was like 'What an idiot I am. I don't know what I was thinking or doing."

It's the first time Sterling has shown any regret about the substance of his comments. The last thing he had said was that he was only angry that he didn't pay off V. Stiviano when he had the chance.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

STAYCLASSYSANDIEGO

Didn't this guy just get out of jail?

Tyler

The NBA is the racist/anti-American organization. A well-known propaganda tool of the political class is to make everything about racism to get us fighting with each other instead of uniting to defeat evil. This is public in FBI do***ents. They always pimp racial division as if it's a big problem (it's not). It's called divide & conquer.

Hopefully sports fans can get informed so that we don't continue to be hoodwinked in our culture and society.

Boycott the NBA until it's not used as a political weapon anymore. The playoffs are likely rigged anyway.

VictorNewman

it's sweet when rich guys band together and play with their toys.

MimiS

I call BS

Just My Opinion

Feels bad for calling them " Black People"? Would it has been better if he had called them" People Of Color"? The dude didn't even call anyone the N word here. I wish some saint would come and take their race cards away from them. They are lousy game players... making up the rules as they go... so they can win every time.

B4-I-FU-RU-18?

Sterling is still jacking off to memories of V. They deserve each other. He would have been better off jizzing to a hot girl from beta Israel .

Rectum? Damn Nearly Killed Him!

Shut the hell up Fat Ass. Ps... Thought you were rotting in jail??

drunknbass 💩

yea yea yea suuuuure

Mike

Anyone who is upset about what a 70 yr old billionaire says to his 30 yr old girlfriend in private about hanging
out with other guys be they black, green, purple, or orange (I left out white because I can't imagine any white guy I know getting upset about that) should get in line to have their genitals cut off so they can become the weenie less little girls that they so obviously are.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5