Will and Jada Smith

Who Cares if Willow and Moises

Take Sexy Pics

5/7/2014 11:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

Willow Smith Sexy Pic
13-year-old Willow Smith is old enough to make decisions on who she hangs with -- even innocently in bed ... this according to Willow's parents.

0507-willow-smith-aries-instagram-3
Sources connected to the Smith family tell TMZ ... Will Smith and Jada Pinkett Smith believe their daughter is "very mature" ... enough so to make her own decisions, as long as they don't clearly cross the line.

Will and Jada view the now-famous photo of Willow in bed with 20-year-old "Hannah Montana" star Moises Arias as innocent fun ... an expression of art.

0508-jaden-smith-akmgsi-2
The Smiths have known Moises for years, and he's best friends with 15-year-old Jaden.

Bottom line ... Will and Jada have NO issue with the pic.

0507_WillowSmith_ThroughtheYears_Launch

fifithepoodle

Good parenting

Taurus-4-

Haha I knew they would be like this....typical black family. Don't call me RACIST just cause you guys can't change yourself

tmon3ydadjmbr

So did they have sexy time? If not, why is this so big of a story?

Pennyjude

Will Smith: I may not be a good dad, but I play one on screen.

Bob

who cares um Child Protection Services, the Smith family is messed up thanks to the cult that is Scientology, the son is a horrible actor who has bombed in every movie and lost the studios millions in the disaster After Earth,

TheWalkin'Dude

...a pic of a 20 yr old man in bed with my 13 yr old daughter?...outcome: one dead 20 yr old man...#BulletsOrBuckshots...Choose

Snarkster

A 20-year-old MAN should NEVER be best friends with a 15-year-old BOY! NEVER!

A 20-year-old MAN should NEVER be in bed with a 13-year-old GIRL! NEVER!

tgrfan42069

if they were all cuddled up some people wouldl have a point..but some times a picture is just that a picture nothing more nothing less

rikki

Who cares. People are so uptight and quick to jump to all sorts of conclusions.

charl62089

AGreed. ...id **** her and theyd never know

Celeb Gossip Addict

We know Will and Jada. We know. Kids are smart and can raise themselves. The rest of the world has it all wrong. It's a wonder the earth is still spinning with all these dumb parents who think they need to guide their children.

Just My Opinion

I really don't know how to take that. The chick did have her clothes on, and the guy was sitting up in the corner, not laying down beside her. Other people had to have been in that room too, to have taken the picture, so how are they doing the wild thing here?
How about families that have very small homes with a lot of kids, with not that many bedrooms. Are they humping each other, if they have to be in the same bedroom together?

RD

I will add, " Who cares about Willow." She's a no one but she does have a rich dad.

PG

Looks like the Smith's are competing for the worst parents award with the K-Kraps.

Beaugart

You know, some kids are more mature than others. My parents let me make my own decisions on a wide range of things: including who to hang out with. I was mature enough to understand consequences... and I was damn sure afraid to get my privileges taken away if I did something that crossed the line. I turned out just fine. A career for almost 15 years in financial services, no children, my own home... not every kid is a hellion or makes immature decisions. gtfoh, narrow minded people.