T.I.

Blasts Apollo Nida On Cam

I Ain't Snitchin' Like You! [VIDEO]

5/9/2014 7:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

050814_ti_apollo_launchApollo Nida won't be comparing himself to T.I. anymore -- especially when it comes to snitching -- because the rapper and his boy Killer Mike put the fear of God into Apollo in Atlanta yesterday ... and the whole confrontation was recorded.

TMZ broke the story ... "Real Housewives of Atlanta" star Nida copped a plea with the Feds in his wire and bank fraud case -- and part of the terms included Nida agreeing to become an informant to help catch other crooks. Aka snitching.

Nida tried to downplay our story with a tweet ... claiming T.I. and Michael Vick signed similar "snitching" deals in their cases. Big mistake, Apollo.

T.I. and Mike caught up with Nida in a parking lot yesterday ... and made it extremely clear -- he better keep T.I.'s name out of  his mouth.

In the vid ... T.I. tells Nida their cases were not similar at all.

T.I.'s right ... we've seen the documents and his plea agreement with the Feds does NOT include a so-called snitching clause.

Nida has since deleted the tweet -- and after what happens in this video ... safe to say he won't be saying, tweeting, or even thinking anything about T.I. again.

Tac

TI didnt sign any paperwork but he snitched his a@# off in prison for special benefits and did get an early release because of his efforts.

KicksandGiggles

These 2 need to share a cell together right now and do the world a favor.

Edddie Nash

Wow Appollo is soft. He was stuttering like he worked for Howard Stern. He's gonna get gang banged in the Federal pen.

caribulou

That's the problem with the black community they go after the informants not the crooks. They glamourize the criminals.

F'U

Things like this has always been going on.Remember Sammy Gravano did this to John Gotti,and Kobe Bryant did the same toShaq,I guess some people gets caught in the act,they start taking about others who've done the same.know matter the situation it's still snitching.

Chgome

Nida and his wife are the s*** of Atlanta (along with Nene). Small people, they will get it in the end. Karma Karma Karma

Chgome

Ain't NIda pretty, he will look real good on his belly in prison. Better get you some prep-H.

Chell

Phaedra should really be embarrass on how her husband has made her and her family look ridiculous sad sad....

OGAtl

FIRST OFF, Let's be very clear what SNITCHING is and what it is suppose to be because everybody has some sort of misconception and lives by some made up code.

IF, myself and other individuals come together to plot a crime TOGETHER, but for some reason one of us gets caught. You do NOT "snitch" simply because we all did this together.

HOWEVER, if I am just happen to be in the neighborhood and you, who has nothing to do with me, decides to commit a crime in my presence, where you have NOT asked me for my opinion, my permission and my acceptance. Then I am not snitching if I tell who you are and what happened because as a man you do not disrespect me by putting me in your shyt without my consent and if you do, YOU pay the price.

Ashley

Apollo stfu and go home to your family while you still have time to be with them.

Miss k

Throw cheese for that rat lol

Randy

T.I. is a punk...Nida wants no more prison time, if it means telling on others un order to stay out of jail, I along 90% of intelligent people would do the same....

Gigi251

Phadra deserves better than this low life...

renaxo

Sooooo how effective is this clause if everyone knows that he could be acting as an informant?

pj