Lil' Kim

I Don't NEED Baby Gifts ...

But Here's Where I'm Registered!

5/14/2014 11:07 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
Exclusive Details

Lil Kim Baby Shower Invitation
Lil' Kim probably didn't invite you to her baby shower -- but she'll still accept a ridiculously overpriced baby gift ... if you've got an extra grand or so to spare.

Kim posted her baby shower announcement on Instagram to let everyone know she has registries at luxury spots like Tiffany & Co. and Petit Tresor -- generously giving fans a chance to buy her items like a hamper for $1,385 ... or a cradle for $1,648.

If you're on a budget, try the piggy bank. For $125!!

Looks pretty tacky for a celeb to beg for gifts -- but sources close to Kim tell us she was simply responding to fans who've been asking what they can get her.

We're told Kim already has everything she needs ... and she just thought this was a good way to involve fans in her pregnancy.

A $7,899 baby carriage is also a great way to get involved in credit card debt.

0514_lil_kim_registry_items_footer

nana

The baby is going to be cute

bring back recent posts

I think she needs to take plenty of parenting classes. Don't worry about the materialistic things. That is not what children need.

B4-I-FU-RU-18?

I bought her a nuna stroller. Does that count ?

Joshua

Tiffany & Co ... lol. Babies need diamonds?

Your S&M Girlfriend

How about registering for diapers, formula, cribs and mattresses, pharmacy debit cards etc. to help babies born to military families or less fortunate families? I guess there is no world outside of Kim's world as far as Kim is concerned.

01void

What a moe, saying I don't want anything but here is where I'm registered , tacky tacky

Rigby

Lmao thats sooooo ghetto

boo boo

Buy your own damn baby shiz, jailbird. I'm hitting up thrift stores and Walmart for my baby...because he/she deserves only the very best! Lol

Stephen

I bet a plastic surgeon gift certificate is on the list.

hotandcold

Between Lil Kim trying to get people to buy her gifts to KimmyHo having ANOTHER bridal shower so she can get MORE presents, because all the stuff she got from her last wedding just wasn't enough... well, these 2 certainly are all about getting material possessions. Greed is running rampant with these 2. It's disgusting. GREEDY, GREEDY, GREEDY.

Patricia

Wouldn't it be refreshing if people like this used their wedding and baby registries to benefit couples who actually need -- NEED -- the basics to get married and have babies? How about military families who are struggling? I'm not saying these folks shouldn't enjoy their own wealth; they definitely should. But why ask for others to give you things you don't need when you could just as easily ask those same people to give to others in actual need on your behalf.?

jimmy d

Where can i send a mask to cover that moogly goggly looking experiment in bad plastic surgery face

Whocatea123

She could've of just said I'm having a baby and my fans are more then welcome to send gifts .and give a place where they can be sent. Not this is where I'm registered and list extremely exspensive places where she's registered.like really ??? C'mon Kim.

Waka Waka Waka

How about finding out who the dad is first

Dee

I thought Raquel was extremely rude to the girl on Skype who gave her opinion about little Kim. She was also very getto(calling her Booboo). Raquel you're the "reporter" your job is to remain objective or if you want to voice your opinion voice it in a professional manner. Your paycheck depends on your viewers.