T.I.

Shoving Match at Vegas Pool Party

Hours Before Floyd Fight

5/28/2014 12:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

052714_ti_scuffle_launchT.I.'s temper was already revved up just hours before he got into a violent brawl with Floyd Mayweather on the Vegas Strip -- when security at a crowded pool party DENIED his ass ... and it's all caught on video.

Witnesses tell TMZ T.I. had shown up to Liquid -- the pool party at Aria where Nicki Minaj was performing last weekend -- but he tried to side step security with his posse.

0527_fatburger_fight_launch_no_swipeSecurity wasn't having it ... insisting T.I. had to be searched just like the normies entering the party.

The real problem -- we're told the door staff didn't recognize Tip ... and once they did realize it was him they let him right into the event.

But the standoff was intense -- Vegas PD even got involved -- and after watching the video, you'll understand why T.I. had a short fuse when he faced off against Floyd later that night. Pretty nuts.

0527_nicki-minaj_at_liquid

Doodlebug

Hey TI crack is whack .... Now go back to Compton where you belong cuz you're a ghetto fool

Stiletto

The only thing surprising here...is that the poor wood desk Nicki "Whale Tail" Minaj is leaning against did not collapse.

notalawyer

nicki azz is wider than her shoulders...
same procedure that made kim k so huge...

Stoked Rick And Jack's and Mom (all three are the same guy)

Wow Nikki looks fine as hell. She could sit on my face any time.

Sips

T.I. is kinda starting to remind me of Justin Bieber a bit nothing but bad press and he always seems to be standing behind a wall of huge body guards starting to think he has aggressive little man syndrome. Is he still on probation for that gun charge?

Celeb Gossip Addict

This is nothing. He's not the first celeb to blow a gasket over not receiving the special treatment that they are accustomed to. No different than Charlie's response to Rihanna.

Ray8

Come on TI, you were in Vegas, not Bankhead. Keep behaving that way and they are going to bounce your but from more places. No one wants a hot temper in a crowded place.

Seldombinlaid

Question? Who is T. I. ? If he bum rushed me with his boys, I'd have broken his nose. That stops a man in his tracks.

Na.na.na.na Booboo.....stick ya head in doodoo

Grow up TI aka Too Ignorant

Elliot Rodger

This guy has some real problems

Unbroken Chain

I think this story isn't interesting at all. Why keep reporting on it everyday. There's a lot of new Sterling news out there plus Boeber has a new girlfriend who is really hot. How you miss that?

Roberik 22

Is it a midlife crisis?

Truth

T.I. IS MISSIN HIS 8X6 CELL. KEEP IT UP BRO... U WILL HAVE A REUNION REAL ASS SOON. #TRUTH!!

CelebrityScum

Another place gets ruined for others.

pj

These bodyguards are out of control. Every one knows tha KANG !!!!!!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments