Terrence Howard's Ex

His Slackin' Ass Won't Pay Me

Demands $325K in Support

5/29/2014 12:40 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0528_Terrence-Howard_Michelle-Ghent_tmz_getty
Terrence Howard is going down a bad road ... racking up hundreds of thousands of dollars in debt with his ex-wife, and now even his divorce attorneys want to dump him ... TMZ has learned.

Terrence's ex, Michelle Howard claims he owes her $325K in spousal support ... and another $106K for her attorneys and accountant fees -- according to court docs obtained by TMZ. She's trying to force him to cough up the cash.

The two went through an ugly and allegedly violent divorce in 2012. Michelle claims he's missed 49 spousal support payments -- almost ALL of them -- since the divorce became final just over 2 years ago.

We've also learned ... Terrence's own attorneys want out of the case. They've filed docs asking a judge to relieve them because of "a total and complete break down in communications."

msssangel

Terrence Howard is a duchebag but come on spousal support? I guess jobs are for losers.

Im A Lawyer

Spousal support is the dumbest **** in history of dumb ****!!! These thots think bcus you laid around being a lazy ass housewife for years that ur husband/ex husband gotta pay you to continue being a lazy ass thot. Truck that spit!!!!!!

Farrakhan Ashy Larry

Here's my chance to talk **** about black people without getting my ass kicked. This will now be the only way I let my true feelings out. I will not express my hate in public anymore, uhn uhn I leared my lesson the when Jamal kicked my ass and took Sarah with him.

Y.T. Houx

that's what you get for skrewin *****s, now you are just a filthy niqqer wh ore stuck with ugly, stupid niqqer kids to raise. bestiality, it's a bad thing!

myopinion

That's what he gets....He should have had a prenup...She is asking a lot after being married a short period without having children.

Y.T. Houx

she was cute, then she skrewed a niqqer, now she is an ugly, lower-than -dirt filthy animal. see what bestiality does to you?

Astrogenotype

She's cute, but spousal support?! Reallly?!

Fuji

These Asian women hustle men of all races all day everyday.

Jazzi

Pay up!

bernergirl

Ok Howard is violent and ladies should be aware but he was married for 11 months....why is he paying spousal support?

c

HIS slacking ass? Why don't you get a JOB you stupid bitch.

Nobledrewali

Remember when getting married was a good thing..

Dee

I really believe they deserved each other.

Jesus

All of us have a choices in life in common life if you break up you move on if you marry just divorce and friendly hand shake and good luck why all this drama happening and news line making It is oblivious that this lady figures that she is entitled to money but it's been a while since Terrence told her no maybe their is something that we don't know about

yessayana aka siSTARah Soul

Howard..... Celebrities forget where they come from. Black women are always referred to as Gold Diggers, because they want to be supported for their efforts, commitment and only God knows what other sacrifices they have made. What are Black men problems?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments