Paul Stanley

Kissed and Made Up

With Eric Stonestreet

5/30/2014 9:12 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

053014_paul_stanley_launchThe Kiss vs. Eric Stonetreet (and his mother) beef is over ... so says Paul Stanley, who has even extended an invite to a Kiss concert as a show of friendship.

The social media battle between the "Modern Family" star and the makeup-clad rockers began when Stonestreet felt Stanley and Gene Simmons were rude to his mother on a flight from Los Angeles to Kansas City. Stanley and Simmons said the whole thing was a misunderstanding and Stonestreet calmed down.

This morning at LAX, Stanley reiterated that point and had nothing but nice things to say about Stonestreet and his mother ... but carefully danced around saying he was sorry about any of it.

Either way ... everybody's on the same page now. Until Eric gets on Twitter.

EL444

I Don't Believe PS & GS Were As Rise As Described. They Are Both Cool Guys. I Think Mama Embellished A Lot!

BLUE UGLY 💩

who cares

DownSouth

Rule one. Don't fk with mom. Your's or anybody elses. Unless your slipping her the ole one eye, even then you're aware of the discretion . Kiss slipped. Now they realize. Back peddling and playing all feiendly. If it had of been my mom, the headline would have read "Two members of the band Kiss just kissed the dust". "Funeral services next Tuesday " c u next Tuesday.

EL444

Those Of U Thinking This Really Went Down How Mama Described It Are Prolly The Same Who Thought TMZ Made A Mistake With JWoww & Lil Kim Post. Naive, Naive, Naive!

Nonetheless looser

Thanks Paul I loved ya since 72

SoManyIdiots

Stonestreet is on a Top Ten TV show. Too big a publicity problem for KISS. They had to make nice. No doubt they were just uptight about being in coach with all the common people. The common people that buy concert tickets.

Ozzie X

Can't they afford a private jet?

So Nasty So Rude

Cam will go ham messing wit his momma..

E-Rod

Soo if this was just a regular nice old lady and not Cam's momma we would have never known how apologetic theses two fellows can be. Keep It Simple Stupid. Just be nice to all bitches.

zombie

Paul Stanley looks like a post op transgender. Which gender I am not sure.

jpc

I'm sorry they are both older men how respect older ladies. I especially don't believe it of Paul . I think as some older people I've come across because they are seniors some do the I'm a senior and above it all cause I'm old. Many I've spoken to don't care who u are they will still say whatever they want because they don't care. I know a few. I've seen them be so rude and cut people off and argue that being a senior they come first. So it of course isn't all of them but he's not going to say my mother is bossy and crotchety. Lol I don't believe they would disrespect an older women that would remind them of their moms, least of all a fan. So I think it's bull. And all the other people witnessed it was her not them. So I think he's full of hot air. Maybe he will just blow away. Lol

Tam

Is this really a story?? You got to be kidding me!!! This is soooooo freaking stupid.

Joe

I don't see Paul doing that. Gene... Yeah I can see gene being arrogant. But good for Eric to stick up for mom.

Saltine Crackas

Looks like his face is melting.

Mumra the Ever Living

Hey, if this is supposed to be a story about Paul Stanley then why do you have a photo of that old Jewish lady as part of the story.

I'm pretty sure Stonestreet's Mom is no where as old looking as that creapy old broad.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments