George Jung

I Wrote a 'Blow' Sequel in Jail

6/6/2014 12:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0606-george-jung-01
Prepare for more tales of cocaine pure as the driven snow -- George Jung penned a sequel to "Blow" during his almost 20-year prison stint ... and his people say Hollywood's already knocking.

The classic film starring Johnny Depp was inspired by Bruce Porter's 1993 book about Jung's life ... but we're told that was only a fraction of Boston George's cocaine adventures.

A rep for Jung says his new book, entitled "Heavy" ... will detail more of George's drug smuggling missions in the 80s and feature some of the same "Blow" characters.

Not surprisingly, we're told a movie production company's already interested in the book ... which comes out next month.

FUN FACT: Jung co-wrote the book with T. Rafael Cimino ... whose uncle Michael Cimino directed "Deer Hunter."  Nice pedigree.

0605-george-jung-BOOK-sub-01

EmmaL27

I would love to see more about George's life. Fascinating.

Rectum? Damn Nearly Killed Him!!

Who is this ugly lesbian? Seriously who is she??

clumsyroz

I think a sequel would be interesting, but how much more can you add really? If he was planning on adding more, or knew he left a lot out wouldnt you think he would have left the movie to make you wonder what happened next? Its certainly not life after prison...js.

Snookis Baby

I bet you did it was called " George George in my my bunghole"

james the great

Half you ppl are talking about his teeth who cares most of you are prolly ****ed up in the face anyways dudes a legend

Observer

Yaaawwwnnnn.......

What... is he blowin (gumming) someone in the TMZ office or something?

Geez, give it a rest already.

roni1978

Lmmfao you ppl have no respect.. don't hate.. you spend 2dec in prison n see how many teeth you have talkin all that rubbish lol .... georgie id luv to see your next movie it could be interesting... god speed

Noneya

Ugh. Is that what happened to his face & teeth... Or lack there of.

celtics34

Wanna know what Blow 2 will be about? Starts off with the judge giving him a crap load of time and the D.A. Coming up to him and asks him hey do you wanna get out of jail early give me names of other big time dealers and their connects and you can leave early THE END Sounds good no??

FREEDOM

MAKE THE MOVIE.

FREEDOM

HE DID HIS TIME, HARD TIME. NOW HE IS FREE TO DO AS HE PLEASES. HE REALLY HAD SKILLS IN WRITING AND USED THEM TO HIS BENIFIT IN PRISON.

FREEDOM

DON'T MAKE FUN OF HIS APPEARANCE THAT IS RUDE.

Ming the Merciless

Just don't do coke, kids. Or you'll end up looking 91 when you're 71 like this. (Oh yeah, but unless you're in jail for 20 years and living clean in there, you won't look as good as this. You probably won't make it to 60.)

Johnny Thunder

Holllywood loves making drug dealers into heroes.

JSipper3

He is a man that chose a path that most would be to much of a ***** to even attempt, I being one of those many. Much respect George! I think you knew my grandfather Audi R Tackle, he did 13 on a 20 year sentence and got out on house arrest and died 3 months after of lliver problems he was 63. He told me fast money comes fast and leaves fast, take it slow son... He was arrested with 75 kilos and 130,000 in cash coming back from Mexico.. I love and respect the man he was, ppl just make dumb choices that's all!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments