Tracy Morgan Crash

Driver Turns Himself In

6/8/2014 6:39 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0608_ROPER_MUG_TMZ_WM

The guy who crashed an 18 wheeler into Tracy Morgan's limo-bus turned himself in Saturday night after being charged with death by auto ... and he's already back out on the street.

35-year old Kevin Roper bonded out hours after being booked.

As we previously reported, Morgan was riding in a limo bus on the NJ Turnpike on his way home from a gig last night ... when it was rear-ended by an 18-wheeler and overturned.

One person died in the crash -- Jimmy Mack McNair, a comic who was a passenger in Tracy's limo.

Morgan is in critical condition but according to one unconfirmed report he's conscious.

A rep for Walmart says Kevin has been suspended pending the police investigation's outcome.

0607-morgan-tracy-cbs-nbc

lord flashheart

A limo-bus looks great on 1st sight , but it has totaly no safety zone for the passengers like a normal car

ariesalyson

Maybe he will survive after all. Hopefully this report is true.

Ryuga the Dragon Emperor

It's Tracy Morgan's fault this wreck entirely happened. Stop blaming it on the other driver.

lanie

Very sad. This guy is going to have to live with the fact that he killed someone and injured others... regardless of whether he gets convicted or not. I am not sure I could live with that guilt.
Tracy's ex wife is claiming that he's in bad shape...

Buckaroobonzai

tell ya what... if yur gonna get hit by a semi, you def want it to be owned by walmart #$$$$$$$$

Dodi

Don't get me wrong, I am a big fan of Tracy but I don't understand the charge. Accidents happen. People in cars who have accidents and people get killed don't get charges. Guess I don't have the whole story

t

I hope Tracy and the others pull through...sounds like he is in bad shape according to his ex wife, and no one is saying to what extent which is worrisome...

HumanNature

YOU SUPPOSE TO BE ALERT WHEN DRIVING........

PERIOD!!!!

Truth

A BLACK PEEP... WAT A SURPRISE - NOT! CANT WAIT FOR TOX TESTS TO COME BACK. YALL KNOW COCAINE IS HELLUVA DRUG. MORGAN WILL END UP A QUAD. HEY, DATS MORE FUNNY ASS MATERIAL. #TRUTH!!

k1oik

Hey, how come no one is talking about this: his twitter page (that driver's) said this:

Kevin Roper
@Kevinmoneytalks
Trying to win more than lose! Driving trucks for a living it's my road move or get hit! #Walmart

Georgia / 1800-Gambling

So he said "It's my road. Move, or get hit."

Here is the link, check it out yourself: http://goo.gl/svgrnd

Perky

Does anybody know if Tracy's swelling went down overnight, if enough pressure was continually applied with the ice?

ILL LIFE

If there was no celeb in that bus would anyone even give a ****?

Grim reaper

Once again walmart overworked people to make them so tired they can't drive.

D-INCARNATION

Edith, I called it, it was one of them there ah whadda ya call colored drivers, I think his handle is Ash Larry...

Perky

Someone should ask Tracy Morgan if he was wearing his seat belt and/or did he manage to not spill his drink?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments