Sharon Osbourne

Curbside Singer Hits Her with Abba

Gets Cash and a Dream

6/10/2014 8:46 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Sharon Osbourne got a guy's number last night -- a guy who belted out a song for her in London ... and who also happens to possibly be homeless.

Osbourne was leaving a restaurant when she was serenaded by a dapper looking guy -- who photogs claim is homeless. The two swayed back and forth while he sang ABBA’s “I Have a Dream” ... sour notes included.

Osbourne handed him a few British pounds (about $80) -- and we're told she even said she’d give his number to Simon Cowell ... for consideration on one of his TV shows

Britain's got talent -- and some of its homeless people apparently have phones.

0610-subasset-sharon-osbourne-money-fameCheck the video --- Makes you wonder who the digits are really for.

KissmyASH

She's hell of annoying BUT a nice woman indeed!

namers

Abba ruined disco for me. lol

Truth

PRETTY MUCH THE F*CKIN TRUTH... ALL SHARON STANS ARE HOMELESS PEEPS. NOT A SURPRISE. #TRUTH!!

A viewer

That's exactly why I love Sharon Osbourne.

BLUE UGLY 💩

That's Monopoly money, what a rip off

hotandcold

I'm not a fan of Sharon but she was nice to the guy so kudos to her.

James B

I actually know this guy. He's indeed homeless, stays in a hostel called St Mungos in Covent Garden. You usually bump into him in Soho. My ex partner always speaks to him as they remember eachother from clubbing days. He used to be a busboy in a club (long gone) called TRADE. He's got a really sad story. He was quite handsome when he was younger but got heavily into drugs and went in and out of mental hospitals and is now just trying to rebuild what's left of his life. I hope Sharon Osborne gave him more than a tenner. Bless him. We always give him whatever we can. He's actually a sweetie, just another one of London's lost souls. I hope the pap that sold this picture to TMZ gave him a cut. The guy's got nothing, he could use it!