'Men In Black 3'

Student Sues for $2 BILLION!!

Studio Stole My Homework

6/15/2014 12:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0613-mib-3-poster
The writers of "Men in Black 3" used a homework assignment stolen from a film school student to finish their blockbuster screenplay ... so says the student, who's now suing for TWO BILLION DOLLARS!!!

In fact, Constantino Basile says his script ideas were so good ... they were used in THREE big Hollywood movies and spoofed by Steven Spielberg for the classic SNL short "Laser Cats 7" ... according to the lawsuit obtained by TMZ.

Basile claims he submitted his stories "The World of Jupiter" and "Crisis on Jupiter" as assignments for a class at Los Angeles Film School back in 2011.

In the docs, Basile says a teacher at the school sold his work to Hollywood film writers ... who incorporated various elements of the stories into their movies, including "MIB 3," "Prometheus," and "Elysium."

The bad news for Basile -- those films weren't exactly hailed by critics ... but "Laser Cats 7" was pretty damn funny.

0613-steven-spielberg-laser-cats-01
Basile filed the lawsuit without an attorney. He wants $2 billion in damages.

kewljewl

I came up with the story of aliens coming from mars.coming to destroy us...Yup...ya...so I'm.gonna sue for 3 billion! Why people why??????

kewljewl

Its a.movie people...get over it!!

Kobe_No_Means_No

He should sue Dr. Dre for 2 billion dollars. Just say the Dre headphones hurt his ears. Blacks always lose in court.

Bridget

Yea and I came up with this heartbreaking story about a couple who fall in love on the Titanic. But that was after my story about a cannibal named Hannibal. Pay me.

BTW, the guy who wrote "Big Fat Liar" starring Frankie Muniz and Amanda Bynes, should sue this guy.

kingnoor123

I should try this lol

Brian

What a dope. He doesn't deserve a cent. Sue the teacher if it's true. No way anyone who bought it from the teacher would know who wrote it. I doubt they made any profit from anything anyway. Was MIB3 any good even? Did it make a profit?

BLUE UGLY 💩

Galaxy defenders

Pure Evil

I created the Gobots. I'm suing Michael bay.

choke

He sounds as pathetic as that sister f*cking "Utah" b*tch freak!!!!

Anti-Semitic bs

And I'm suing God next week for one Gazillion dollars. He stole my idea for the planet Earth!

01void

Good luck with that

whitney

Why is he suing? If Steven Spielberg used one something from my script I would happy.

Mare

Good luck proving this. I might take him seriously if he wasn't suing for a billion. Really?

JuanRambo

Seriously? $2 Billion... What A Joke...

Hot Dumb Italian Mike

Sounds like Basile was spending too much time at the bar around the corner from the Los Angeles Film School. Nobody wants credit for any of those films....especially M.I.B3!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments