'Bachelorette' Andi Dorfman

I'm a Lawyer ...

Not a TV Fame Whore!

6/19/2014 1:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0618-andi-dorfman-launch2

Andi Dorfman
is NOT jettisoning her legal career for Hollywood ... so she claims in a private, plea to her D.A. boss.

The Fulton County D.A. made news a few days ago when he said the new Bachelorette resigned, after her leave of absence as an Assistant District Attorney expired.  She originally took the leave to shoot the show, but after the resignation was announced everyone assumed she was giving up law.

Not so.  TMZ got hold of her resignation letter, in which she says her TV obligations will wrap by the end of the year.  And then she begs the D.A. to "strongly consider me for re-hire."

Andi says ...  "my true passion is in the prosecution of criminal cases."

The D.A.'s office previously told TMZ they'd be open to bringing Andi back.

Justice > Love

BLUE UGLY 💩

Not a fame wh0re, just a wh0re

scott

Please let me come back and lie to destroy peoples lives! pretty please!!!! In the meantime I'll be whoring myself out

Kartrashian Klown

Funny. The last story you guys wrote made it seem like she hated working there. You guys said she tool an unpaid leave, and she was only allowed until the end of May to return. But now you guys say she wishes to return after all this is done? She can't find better employment? Lol

Kartrashian Klown

"Click to read letter"? Nah...don't care to read the letter.

DeezNutz

Bizatch!!!!!!!!

Jazzi

Really! what a charmed life some lead.

bighoopla

I love that she can resign to go on dates, yet her boss would consider hiring her back. If she didn't look the way she does, that wouldn't be the case. Beautiful people get special treatment. It must be nice.

aplucky1

would a man do this?

what a filthy waste of oxygen this hole is

oh i am a pretty lawyer, i have to resort to tv to get laid, right

J

Lowest ratings ever for the Bachelorette this season......Why? Because she is extremely predictable, fake, and incredibly boring. Not to mention those tiny teeth look like she gnaws on raw corn on the con all day.

01void

Ah to bad, I was looking forward to some whore pictures of her. I hope her knee pads don't wear out.

wright

My best friend's sister made $19668 the prior week. she has been making cash on the laptop and got a $42460...0 house. All she did was get fortunate and set to work the directions explained on this site ,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,, WWW.MAX43.COM

Na.na.na.na Booboo.....stick ya head in doodoo

How about both..you multitasker

Lucey

Sure she didn't want to be seen or be apart of Hollywood which is why she was on "The Bachelor" then on "The Bachelorette" She's a very pretty woman and I'm pretty sure prior to "The Bachelor" that she never had any problems in the dating or relationship area. Her problem is is that she's Nasty and it shows on the show. She's a big liar which is why her job title suits her so well. She can go kiss a toilet seat as far as I'm concerned.

Rigby

Lol fame whore. Why should they re - hire you? You made your choice to hoe it up on TV.

Kristinajp

I hope they take her back...if not they could be on the receiving end of her defense criminal cases and she knows how they "play" their cases. I like Andi, she fights crime and there is a lot of it out here! I forsee her own practice if they don't take her back.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments