Beyonce

Come to My Concert ...

See My Ass!!!

6/26/2014 4:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Beyonce and Jay Z wasted a ton of money filming a full-length trailer promoting their On the Run Tour because all they had to say was ... BEYONCE SHOWS OFF HER BOOOOOOOTY!!!!

The couple kicked off their tour in Miami Wednesday night and the show-stopping moment was definitely when she performed the song "Naughty Girl" ... wearing a costume with the ass cut out.

This is the best video we've seen featuring Beyonce since ...

051214_solange_knowles_launch_update

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Daron

Amazing Butt.

Whocatea123

Putt your clothes on !!!!! Ur a mother now !!!!!!!!!! Good example ur showing for your daughter ESP when she gets older and sees all of this !!!!!!

BLUE UGLY đź’©

Trying to be Rihanna so hard, desperate skank

Pia Echeverria

Blaaahhh not a beyonce fan! Always doing the same thing

Slash

Well, it looks much better than I thought it would. However, the design of the outfit adds some lift and firmness to enhance it. So... I'll reserve my accolades until such time as we get to see her in a thong and nothing else.

Just Steve

Why would I want to see Beyonces ass...better off staring at a roll of 8 day old bananas.

pat

This broad has to resort to wearing bathing suits shaking that huge ugly butt and thighs while shaking her hair in front of a fan in order to sell tickets.

She's been doing the exact same boring thing for years now and I simply can't believe people are still falling for it.

People arefinally starting to abandon the Klan, maybe they'll get tired of Be-Yawn-Ce as well.

Mitch Sorenstein

(null)

elpablo

Low class whore.

ria

This MK Ultra s3x slave is really desperate right now. This is what it has come down to? Wow.

bernergirl

This applies not only to Beyoncé, Miley, Lady Gaga or Rihanna. When people remember your legacy...you can choose for people to remember your talent or your gimmicks (costumes, selling sex, or behavior) people very rarely remember both. So the choice is theirs...

Unbroken Chain

I would never pay mo ey to look at that gross ass especially if it meant I had to listen to that ridiculous music she "sings"

Janisha5

All the white people mad because they have no ass

Jazzi

Obviously trying to outdo Rhianna. They are all skanks, LMAO!

Bossy Potato

Ugh. Who cares. I can't wait for her and jayz to go away.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments