Justin Bieber

Roller Rink Video Blows

Huge Hole in Photog Lawsuit

7/1/2014 12:40 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

Turns out this video of Justin Bieber roller skating could be exhibit A in a lawsuit, because TMZ has learned it was shot by the very same paparazzo who claims he can't work because Justin injured him.

It's like the handbook on how NOT to win a lawsuit, but Walter Lee shot the vid of JB rolling with Chris Brown Saturday. A total freakin' miracle since just 3 days prior Lee filed legal docs claiming he might be unable to work forever.

As TMZ first told you ... Lee (who goes by "Malack") filed the suit last Wednesday, claiming he sustained some nasty leg injuries when Bieber drove a Ferrari into him last year.

Lee might have a case for being rusty on the job -- he blew the money shot of Justin falling at the rink -- but more likely ... it's just the worst case of petard hoisting since Hamlet.

Rigby

LMAO hahaha busted!!!!!!!! #stupid

Hyper valency

Lee is stupid

Kobe_No_Means_No

If you're named Walter Lee... good luck in court, lol. It's a white man's world. Truth.

Sili'LilSkoolgrl

I hope they played one of the asshat's tween pop songs for the brothers.

Zombie Whitney Houston

Typical piece of s*** paparazzi. As much as I can't stand Bieber, I hope the lawsuit gets thrown out.
I wish California would adopt a law making it legal to run these losers over with your car and the back up and run them over again just to make sure you got the job done. Very few things lower than these idiots.

MILK

he looks so legit with his ghetto friends, what a poser

BLUE UGLY 💩

This proves Biever is guilty

Kristinajp

If someone.runs over any part of your body with a Ferrari I can assure you that body part will.never be the same again. When I first saw the title I thought here we go again someone suing to make a buck. Here is the thing though. 90% of this country doesn't have a few yrs savings to a wait til this case is heard. This guy has to at least try and work to live and eat. It kind of disgusts me JB didn't settle if he physical ran his car into someone. And again. Real paps have telephoto lens. Politicians should be creating laws against how close these people can be, they do it for protesters at abortion clinics (which is good). I just find it ironic thes3 actors throw huge democratic fundraisers yet the political system treats them like crap.

BUSTIN QEUVER

Leaving the scene of an accident isn't that a criminal offense....

The Del Rubio Triplets

You know who else blows huge holes? My mom!

stu

He doo his mama proud. Next Maury.

twocentz

paparazzo is allowed inside the private event? did justin call them in?

Just Steve

He shot the footage from a automatic wheelchair, Can't you tell from the angle of the footage????? C'mon tmz..

Dale

Do gossip sites look for the word dirtbag on a pap's resume?

SusanCoyote

Jesus Christ!!! I am sooo sick of this douche-bag! Let's all chip in $5 and pay Pauly Walnuts to kick his ass up and down the block and out of the US. Send his "I wanna be black" ass back to Canada.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments