Ryan Seacrest

Now It's Official ...

New GF Marks Territory

7/14/2014 8:04 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
Exclusive Details

Someone peed all over Ryan Seacrest's leg at LAX this weekend, and she happens to be his latest hot blonde chick gf ... Shayna Taylor.

We're talking metaphorical urine -- but Ryan and the 23-year-old model were spotted on their way back from a fabulous vacay when a photog asked her, point-blank, about bagging Seacrest ... and she finally answered ... loudly and proudly!

We first spotted them together back in December, but neither ever publicly admitted dating. 8 months later something's changed.

Sources connected to the couple tell us they spent 2 weeks in Europe, so it was either one helluva vacation -- or she's got one helluva an ass. Or both.

Ryan Seacrest Girlfriend

Kobe_No_Means_No

It's time for him to stop Thorpedoing and crawl out of the closet. Harvey will be pleased. Truth.

Tarington

If Seacrest is straight, I'm a model too.

Tony

Seacrest is gayer than Roy Horns As.hole...

Kimberly

When a 40 yr old man STILL needs what 20somethings are chasing, time to Grow UP!!

James R. - Los Angeles

If he IS straight, we'll see how long this 'relationship' lasts. I'm actually surprised Sea crest and Clooney haven't hooked up by now....

Phil Mcl

Why do you cover this fraud you know he is gay like Rock Hudson. The girls are just for show. Why is Ryan so afraid to admit he is gay if it is not a bad thing.

giovannaLily

Movin on up To the east side To a deluxe apartment in the sky Movin on up........

Sexy Stig

Would Shayna Taylor be with Seacrest if he wasn't who he was or the type of money he has? I doubt it. C'mon, Seacrest would likely be married to a man, have adopted several kids by now and living back in Georgia.

Marco Polo

Wow. I always thought he was gay - he looked and dressed that way. Guess I was wrong and good for him that he found someone to love that loves him back.

Rob Zombie is King

I seriously thought this headline was going to read "Officially came out of the closet". In all seriousness though, she is a really pretty bread.

Yak

More paps with moronic questions. These ones sound like Beavis & Butthead. Who would want to be famous? Not me.

LB

Sure loves them young

eqlopper2nity

Which one is Ryan and which one is Shayna, because they both look like lesbians?

Laura

All of his beards look alike.

Mike L

She's pretty hot. I'd like a shot when he's done. Of course, I could never get one, because she's clearly a golddigger and I'm not a multimillionaire. No way she even talks to him if he's not rich and famous.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments