Lindsay Lohan

Floored

7/15/2014 10:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan FallsLindsay Lohan and gravity went at it again in Italy Monday night ... and once again gravity prevailed.

Lindsay has been living in London where she'll be starring in a play.  She was in Ischia, Italy Monday night at a film festival dinner when she took the tumble.

It's interesting ... Lindsay says she's in London because she has more anonymity.  Family and friends tell us ... they're worried Lindsay will fall off the wagon because she's becoming a fixture in the nightclub scene.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

jackmama311

it was a bicycle accident, people. geez!

UPYOURS

"I don't have a drinking problem. I drink, I get drunk, I fall down, NO PROBLEM"

kewljewl

Ummm...OK she's supposedly sober yet goes to nightclubs every night..sober? And the family thinks she's GONNA fall off the wagon? Really? Newsflash family: she been off the wagon! Hello!!!

Laura

My sympathy to the people of London, but please keep her there permanently. Thanks.

the artist formerly known as hand turkey

Oh, please, give up in that "on the wagon" farce. Nobody believes that garbage.

tbizzle

Umm...she looks wasted to me

FUTMZ

More anonymity, huh? Doesn't seem to be an issue, since Linds had to crash that film festival alone. No friends in London. Can't wait until she realizes that the UK won't issue her a work permit as long as she has active legal issues in the US - like failing to perform her 1,000 hours of community service - an impossibility when she's pretty much been in London all year. Next up? PerpWalk v38.0!!!!

UPYOURS

TMZ, I do NOT see a wagon, there has been no wagon. I see a drunken who-er trying for a face plant. Where are the damned cacti when you need one?

TJ

So done with her. She's been given chance after chance... she just doesn't care. So neither do I.

Lucky_130

I hope she stumbles into her rehersal in this condition

Jay W.

She still looks pretty good on her knees.

Good riddance!

What is this non-existent 'wagon' these paid idjits keep speaking of? She was never on any wagon in the first place when it comes to sobriety.

anonymous

It's not if Lindsay falls off wagon. It's when she will at this point. Let's face it. Same behavior and still lies her butt off. She's never changed and has no reason to. She's enabled like all the other hollywood kids.

robertwb3

Must have been the a Grey Goose flu!

R