Sherri Shepherd

Anyone Who Knows Me Knows ...

I'm Not a Hypocrite

7/21/2014 1:51 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

072114_sherri_shepherd_launchSherri Shepherd is scoffing at Lamar Sally calling her a hypocrite in their custody war ...  telling us anyone who knows her, knows Lamar is full of BS.

Shepherd was judged today but not by Lamar ... by a real judge in a different custody fight she's having with ex-husband Jeff Tarpley over their nine-year-old son.   He now wants full custody.

Sherri was mum about her fight with Sally on the way out ... but when we brought up his questioning of her Christian values ... well she just had to answer.

Truth

SHADDUPPPP... HYPOCRITE. FILE FOR BANKRUPTCY ALREADY. Pssst ---> Mc D'S IS HIRING. #TRUTH!!

Laura

I tried to watch the video--I really did. But after the second "no comment on that", I got ahold of my senses! Make these two go away, TMZ!

Ray8

Maybe not a hypocrite but definitely kinda dumb for marrying that dude.

jjbythesea

Pig.

Brian

She's dumb as a box of rocks though. She actually said once that she does not know for sure if the Earth is round or flat.

Barbarascy

I don't know if she would qualify as a hypocrite, but people like her love to point fingers at other people who have had abortions and sleep around, etc. Now they claim they are Christians, Jehovah Witnesses, and believe in the Bible and so forth. But when you look at how they live it really doesn't seem like it. I don't know Ms. Shepherd personally, but what she claims and what is actually going in her life don't really add up to being the most devout of the religious lot. Maybe she is a hypocrite after all.

elle

I'm amazed by the kind of situations people can get themselves into. Really makes me really love my family-oriented suburban life.

BLUE UGLY 💩

We know ur an idiot

notalawyer

Just go away... You will not be missed...

namers

She should lose custody for raising a kid with the belief that his world is flat. Pfffft.

The Maharincess of Franistan

Sherri married two different bums and had kids that SHE'S now going to have to support. Time to give up on marriage, girl.

realjoshua

That headline was supposed to read "hippo" damn auto correct

BamaFan38

Her character? She professes to have had "more abortions than I care to count"; she imitates her son Jeffrey on The View making him sound like a fool; and she admitted having to "short-sell" her house which means she cheated her mortgage company. Indeed, her character speaks for itself.

Na.na.na.na Booboo.....stick ya head in doodoo

A line hypocrites use. Let your actions speak

Kelly

The baby is conceived. Soon it will be on this Earth. Yes, Sherri, you are a hypocrite. But, seeing as you already had nine fetuses suctioned out of your body, what's one live abandonment?

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments