Robin Thicke

My Marriage is Over

7/24/2014 1:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0727_robin_thick_paula_patton
Robin Thicke
is waving the white flag ... telling people in his camp his marriage to Paula Patton has collapsed.

Thicke certainly gave a strong sign the union is over by listing his L.A. home Monday.  Paula has not lived in the house since their separation in February, after that grab-ass pic became public.

Sources connected with Robin tell TMZ ... an attorney is already working on a financial settlement -- separating assets.

Our sources say, however, neither side has hired a divorce lawyer.

Thicke is saying he will NOT be the one who files for divorce ... she'll have to do it.  But he says he's done begging and is moving on.

robin-thicke-paula-patton-before-split-sublaunch-footer

Bronxbomber84

Good now shut up and go away robin you ****ing pathetic whine ass

Kell

I doubt this is the first time she's dealt with this behavior and forgave him. This occurrence played in the press and that pushed her over the edge. Like Tiger, the past women will be crawling out of the cracks looking for their 2 minutes of fame.

BlazeStar667

That's the kind of drama you get when you or your spouse becomes famous. Makes me glad I'm just a 'normal' person.

IEZ

About time. She doesn't want to come back to a big crybaby.

jerzygal2014

THANK GOD! now he can make some great music again! Forget that bs," I gotta get her back" lmao!

CathyJ

Finally he will stop making a total fool of himself. Maybe. I just don't see the attraction of this guy.

boobookitty22

Like the old saying goes, "You don't know what you got till it's gone!" I can't feel sorry for a guy who acts single while married.

about_time

I honestly think she was looking for an excuse to divorce him, well perfect time miley rubs one against him;excuse generate great now I don't have to be with this annoying A hole

kitnplayn

What kind of a sorry azz desperate insecure skank would be dumb enough to court you, going forward? How dare you do that to your wife and family. I know why... because you learned to be a selfish horndog from your selfish horndog father.

3Storms

Oh well. You play with trash like Virus Cyrus, you get what you deserve.

Kkkartrashiankkklan

Pues eres putito que mas queres putito thick

j. huyghe

WARNING: ladies, hold on to your skirts. A 'wolf' on the prowl
Good luck Paula... getting back with Robin , with his hand groping up some woman's dress photo etched in your memory — probably wouldn't be a wise decision.
You didn't deserve that and hue doesn't deserve you.

bkblueknight

i like how he waited till the album he made to exploit all this dropped, and sold 53 copies.

Lolita

The funny thing is that most no famous married guys cheat in their wife all the time but nobody know bc they are not famous LOL Woman get married get fat get boring and then wonder why their min cheat LMFOA

Sparky

There ya go Robin, you grew a pair, With me she would have had three weeks, if she hadn't taken me back by then it would have been game over. No groveling, begging, writing songs, nothing. Her actions make me wonder if she had a little action on the side as well and just waiting patiently for the right moment to dump. I bet later on Robin will find that out.