Terrence Howard

I'm Too Broke To Pay My Ex

I Live On $6K A Month

7/28/2014 12:35 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0725-terrence-howard-michelle-howard-tmz-getty-02
Terrence Howard's ex-wife threatened to blackmail him to get a RIDICULOUS amount of spousal support -- or so he claims -- leaving him with a scant $6K a month ... and now he's gunning to undo the injustice.

Terrence filed new court docs ... asking a judge to throw out his divorce settlement with Michelle Howard. He says they were only married a year and he was extorted and blackmailed into signing the settlement.

Michelle's not backing down, claiming he owes her $325K in spousal support.

Terrence claims he could never pay her that money ... because he only takes home $5,878 a month.

Howard claims the balance of his earnings are earmarked for another ex-wife, Lori McMasters, to pay spousal and child support.

Howard says he's actually an employee on Lori's payroll -- his Hollywood movie money goes directly to her ... and she cuts him his monthly check.

The single life ... so underrated.

YesIam

This 'man' is a disgusting excuse for a human being.

kali

If you weren't such a s***bag piece of crap 'man', and I use the word man loosly...you would still have a job and wouldn't be in this situation because you shouldn't have hit your woman.

UGH.

Pure Evil

He should have stuck to strippers. Marriage is for suckers.

eqlopper2nity

Let me guess, she put a gun to your head until you signed it? What's next, you going to claim the race card?

Jen

Cannot look at this man without seeing his micro penis from the shower scene in Get Rich or Die Trying.

watzitooya

Yikes!

Franc

Low-life loser. Violent toward women and too dumb to use a condom.

thebigalphamale

I love it when these dumb asses get taken to the bank in a divorce!!!!

I dont have any money and even I still know not to trust these women who "need" spousal support... only complete idiot would get married...get screwed and get married again...

I would have more fun wiping my ass with 100 dollar bills and flushing them down the toilet than giving it to these "needy" women who cant live off less than 10-20-30-40-50k a month in alimony and child support...

Zombie Whitney Houston

Maybe if the guy stopped beating women he wouldn't have so many ex-wives to pay spousal support to.

Numapass

The old "Im merely an employee of my ex-wife and can therefore ignore a court order" trick.

*Who Carez Bitch*

Hey DICKHOLE stop hitting women!!! LMFAO 😜

Ferndog68

A divorce means move on. Some can be so evil. My ex made way way more money than me and I left from that relationship with a sack of my clothes. Laced up my bootstraps. Dusted myself off. Went to school and handled my business . Not one penny needed. Granted we didn't have kids but as a person I didn't think it was right for me to hurt her and be vengeful by making her pay if I was fully capable of getting my own. What are these women thinking?

Brian

Only $6,000 a month? How does he survive?

Thirstee

Such BS. ...points from IronMan 1 really no $??

STAYCLASSYSANDIEGO