Miranda Kerr

I NEVER Slept with Justin

Long-Standing Denial

7/30/2014 10:10 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

Miranda Kerr Justin Bieber Hook Up

Miranda Kerr
did NOT sleep with Justin Bieber after the 2012 Victoria's Secret fashion show ... so Miranda claimed at the time as did her lawyer.

Miranda's lawyer sent out a letter at the time rumors swirled that Miranda and Justin hooked up at a hotel after the show ... when she was still with Orlando Bloom.  The letter calls such claims "false and defamatory."

We're told Kerr was as adamant as her lawyer at the time ... that she did NOT hook up with Bieber.

Apparently Orlando Bloom didn't buy the story.  The couple separated the following year.  And it's very clear from the story we posted Tuesday night ... there's beef between Justin and Orlando over Miranda.

As for Justin ... sources connected with the singer say he got all braggy when he talked about Miranda ... which of course does not necessarily mean he was telling the truth.

0730-justin-bieber-miranda-backstage-3
update_graphic_red_barMiranda posted a photo this afternoon on Instagram of herself topless in a bathtub ... just in case you forgot what all the fuss was about.

0730_miranda_kerr_instagram

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

jay26mc

Bieber is a douchebag.

Sexy Stig

I believe Miranda, I really do. Widdle, bitty baby Bieber looks more like a little brother to her and Justine was like 18 when he did the VS show so I don't see Miranda ever being with him then or now.

Fight was over Selena.

Cool Papa

Orlando Bloom is my new favorite actor, singer, writer? Whatever he does, he's my new favorite.

Shuckyducky

Oh...so she's a lesbian.

kingnoor123

Why can't u post more stories on eminem , I'm sick of bieber stories. I'm gonna start unfollow y'all

Kristinajp

OMG... Just because Orlando punched him doesn't mean she slept with Justin. My guess he either lied about sleeping with her or he tried hitting on her while she was married. The fact that orlando and his now ex-wife are still friends people don't usually stay friends when there's cheating involved. Good for Him for sticking up for her..makes him the sexiest man alive today in my eyes. I can't stand little boys that lie about who they slept with. I've had a few people do that to me a long time ago and I have never even kissed them. You joke around and the next thing you know people are lying about you. Orlando is the man of the Year!

doc

justin bieber is such a douchebag ***got.

Mangymutt

I believe she never slept with him...in order for her to have slept with him, he would have to have a penis and we all know he has a vagina.

TuxThePenguin

omg, could he possibly look any douchier? those pants! somebody please punch him in the face. hard!

Justice

Now I feel like punching this man. *Life Lesson* don't lie and say that you slept with someone just to boost your reputation!

Santo

I really hope Bieber goes broke, loses his houses and toys, and ends up flipping burgers somewhere. He's the next Federline.

Minnetonka40

She's 10 or 11 years older than Justin. Gross.

jimbo

I've never believed for a second that Bieber hooked up with Kerr. But I do believe that he's such a douche bag that he would lie about it.

Steve

If she did sleep with him that's just sad.

Dingo Ate My Baby

I wonder how much his teeth will sell for on Ebay cause sooner or later they are going to be available when someone knocks them out of his head.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments