Morrissey

Security Guard Sues

He Wanted Me To F*** Up Fan Club Honcho

7/30/2014 12:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

Morrissey Bodyguard Lawsuit
Morrissey wanted to turn his security guard into a thug ... to hurt a fan he despised, and the singer's manager wanted the guy killed ... so claims the bodyguard in a new lawsuit.

Bradley Steyn claims Morrissey begged him to become his hired muscle ... after a  San Jose show where he was bum rushed on stage by fans.

Steyn signed on ... but claims it quickly became apparent  Morrissey had more diabolical plans.

According to Steyn ... Morrissey hated the guy who ran one of his fan websites -- Morrissey-solo.com -- which he felt invaded his personal life. Steyn claims in the suit Morrissey asked if there was a way the fan "could get hurt."

Steyn claims right in front of Morrissey ... the tour manager asked if the fan "could be gotten rid of." Then they discussed how to get the fan's home address.

Steyn says in the suit he rejected the overture ... and got fired the next day.

We tried getting in touch with Morrissey ... so far, no luck.

072914_morrissey_launch_v2
morrisey_performance_footer

DiM

I'm surprised he has a fan club. Doesn't he just p.iss on people and life in general?

Roman Moroni

Solicitation for murder that's a crime you washed up weirdo

MRJKAVL

If this has any truth to it, the DA needs to investigate to potentially charge for Conspiracy to Murder. Hey, Morrissey.... that's right, I'm stepping up to you. You gonna have your hired muscle come get me? LOL...after I'm done with them, you'll want to hire me to handle people like me. *******.

TuxThePenguin

I don't "get" Morrissey. I don't "get" Morrissey fans. What I mean is: Morrissey sucks.

Master Po

Ohhhhh no the lame artist wants his lame fans killed. And the problem is? Neither should be allowed to have anything to do with music as both are horrible at making or picking music.

Miki

Who the hell is Morrissey? Should we even know who he is? I mean did he ever have a hit here in the states? Why do we care?

Ozzie X

*yawns*

CelebrityScum

A-hole.

Sili'LilSkoolgrl

Dear hero imprisoned
With all the new crimes that you are perfecting
Oh I can't help quoting you
Because every thing that you said rings true

TheMoniq64

Morrissey has some serious issues, smh!!

whofuggincares

Last night I dreamt
That somebody gave a f**k
No hope , no harm
Just another TMZ alarm

Numapass

His excuse will be that he was misunderstood by this security guard - he will say he was only asking if the website could be gotten rid of.

Umanyways

Unless the website was actually a total invasion of privacy then other actions could have happened instead of a soprano mob whack. If it was a basic fan website who cares. How snoot the fact that he still had fans who buy his albums and goes to his concerts? He should be glad he's not another retired 80s had been in Florida.

XDrinker

I am only marginally familiar with who this aging singer is, but if even PART of this story is true, I hope the authorities investigate. Plotting to kill, hurt, maim, etc someone else is against the law. What a piece of garbage.

diego

He should ask Jesse for the guy's address. He knows it, his girlfriend lives there.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments