Michael Lohan

Companion Causes Chaos on JetBlue

8/16/2014 12:10 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

Michael Lohan Drunk
Michael Lohan got caught up in a melee on an airplane ... but Michael wasn't the one who was out of control.

Michael works for a rehab facility in Florida and part of his job is to escort people with alcohol and drug addiction from their homes to the West Palm Beach facility.

Michael was in New York Thursday, picked up an addict and got on a JetBlue flight at LaGuardia.

Here's the problem.  We're told Michael's passenger was high when he boarded and as the plane began taxiing he got belligerent ... screaming at the flight attendant who was instructed by Michael NOT to give the guy a drink.

The plane went back to the gate and security booted the guy from the plane and Michael dutifully followed.

But it wasn't over.  We're told Port Authority police were about to arrest the man when Michael provided credentials from the facility showing he was caring for the man, so the cops let Lohan take the guy to a local hospital.

Michael and the addict went to the rehab facility Friday.

long dong wilson

War machine!

NY_Babygirl

That's great, he should do the same with his daughter.

notalawyer

Wherever there is trouble you will find a LOHAN...

Suzy Q

No reputable place would transport an addict/alcoholic that far without a nurse.

But hey! Maybe Mike Jr. can develop an app for that!

Suzy Q

Oh, this is hilarious! Lindsay thinks she's going to put out a "Trilogy" of books!

“I would never write to violate someone else or objectify them; that’s not my intention. I like to write because it’s like therapy for me. I want to put (out) a lot of photos and cool stuff; it will probably be like a trilogy, like Harry Potter, because there’s so many."

Oh...my....god....fooking narcissist!!

verlinda

How did the Guy get High in the first place?

Suzy Q

More hilarious quotes:

“I’ve kept journals my whole life, since when I was a kid and stuff and I think I have a lot to say. I worked with a lot of girls in India that have gone through a lot of stuff, and a lot of kids who have gone through family issues or who get subjected to DUI or anything like that and then the pressure of just being better.

“I feel like my book will be more about that than anything else because there’s the excitement of the life that I have lived but I’ve seen a lot and if I can help anyone that might feel like it’s OK to screw up, it’s OK to feel lonely, or ugly or to feel overweight or underweight.”

I wonder how many lines she gives out with her "Just Ask Lindsay" advice.

Suzy Q

Her vain superficiality is truly astounding.

Suzy Q

The entire Lohan Family and their drinking/drugging buddies are here tonight black checking my posts.

I'm so proud. sob!

watzitooya

Yikes!

Old School Reality

Let me guess Dina was the Limo driver taking them to the airport
Luckily they were taken to the Lindsey Lohan Detox wing
at East Elmhurst Hospital

societyhill

I mean it's horrible to say that maybe he wasn't trying to help him, but just grab press. But then again, any "rehab" facility on the beach is usually a glorified relaxation center in which you can go in and out of, or just sleep away your days with no press.

Dr. Cornelia J. Dogbarker PhD

"Hi I'm Michael Lohan. I'm a total ass hole, loser and a moron."

Gretel

Actually, the guy was probably pissed because Michael pocketed all of his narcotics and said he flushed them.

Observer999

Well, good for Mr. Lohan, doing something useful. Didn't work out this time, but that's a good gig for him to help atone.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments